𝟎𝟎𝟐 come and get your love

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

7:30PM : "i'm so bloated from dinner!" jade looks at her body in the tight dress, shouting to the people in the apartment

7:30PM : "i'm so bloated from dinner!" jade looks at her body in the tight dress, shouting to the people in the apartment. anastasia, jade and jeremy are getting ready to go to the club. anastasia stares at her closet, biting her nails. "fuck" she cussed to herself. to think she didn't pack any party dresses for the movie makes anastasia rattle with rage. "great.. do i buy one now? i mean it's too late now." anastasia fell back onto her bed in despair, folding herself into the sheets like a burrito.

"ana.. are you alright?" jeremy shouts from the other room. anastasia didn't even try to reply as she dug herself into the pillow, feeling too comfortable. footsteps were to be heard coming her way. "get the fuck up" jeremy throws a pillow at anastasia, causing her to shoot up.

"germs i don't have a dress... you guys go i'll stay here." anastasia sighed going back to her comfortable position. "here take my dress, it doesn't fit me anyways." jade throws the black lace dress onto anastasia's bed, causing her to groan. "what are you going to wear then?" anastasia asks, finally getting up from the covers.

"i'm a whore i have loads of dresses, plus you'll look hot in that anyways." jade shrugged walking away from the scene. "now get your makeup and hair done bitch. the night doesn't go on forever." jeremy exits the room leaving anastasia and her thoughts.

'well shit' were anastasia's initial thoughts when she saw the dress. it wasn't just a typical dress, it was black lace, and dare she say very tight. she slipped off the previous dress she was wearing and replaced it with the lace one. she looked up into the mirror, frightened with what she was going to see. but to her surprise, she didn't mind it. it hugged her body well showing all her perfections and imperfections. she smiled before she continued to get ready

AFTER george got out of the shower, he reached for his speaker to turn it on. pressing shuffle play on his spotify playlist, without delay, the beat of "come and get your love" by red bone started playing. head bopping, he put shaving cream onto his chin and cheeks. 'hail'  "HAIL!" george replied to the song, dancing around, body moving furiously to the beat. 'what's the matter with your head? head!" george was lip syncing to the song, using his razor as a microphone, performing a full-blown performance to the walls in his room. hail' "HAIL!".

"this shit is so good!" george loudly said to himself, trying to overpower the volume of the speaker. he continued shaving his face. still dancing around to the music to the point that cutting himself was highly likely. "WITH IT BABY CAUSE YOU'RE FINE AND YOU'RE MINE AND YOU LOOK SO DEVINE!" george screams with the top of his lungs, exiting the bathroom and into his closet. the music was so loud, it echoed throughout the whole apartment, probably confusing the neighbours to why a twenty three year old boy was screaming a redbone song on the top of his lungs.

"COME AND GET YOUR LOVE!" george sung as he buttoned up his top, still with the non-stop dancing and screaming. he danced around the whole room, putting his pants on, spraying his cologne, and fixing his hair. he pulled out his air guitar, 'playing' with the music.

"doo doo doo dodo doo- what the fuck?" george groans at the interruption. 'clay away' showed up on george's screen, causing a grown in annoyance before swiping to answer. "clay i was busy." george sighs, trying to keep a serious tone. "oh what? what were you doing?" clay questioned causing george to go wide eyed in embarrassment. george didn't give clay a response, "you weird guy... we'll meet in front of the club at about 9?" clay asked. "sounds good mate." george answers, still fixing his hair. "okay see you there fucker." clay says before quickly ending the call. the song suddenly starts playing, causing a cheeky smile on george's face while he continues to get ready.

8:30PM : jade and jeremy were lying down on anastasia's bed, waiting for her to finish her makeup. "tell me i'm a scrawny motherfucker with a cool hairstyle" they all sung, following along to the music.

"dylan minnette's so cute" anastasia laughs, lighting dabbing her face with setting powder. "i know right, twinks forever." jeremy forms a love heart with his hands, causing the other two girls to laugh. "i'm finished" anastasia says, turning her chair around causing the other two to smile in admiration.

"fucking pop OFF baby" jade smiles, hugging anastasia from the back. "let me join in too bitches" jeremy rolls his eyes before joining. "this is the nicest we're gonna get to each other, now let's be bad bitches! we have a club to attend!" jeremy shouts, all of them screaming in excitement.