chapter twenty two

Start from the beginning

Fenfang's POV

I enter Xiaojun's house.

"Is Jialia here?" I ask a maid as soon as I enter the house.

"No. She left to the countryside with her son yesterday." The maid says then leave.

She's not home. Maybe is is agreeing with me fo help me get back with Xiaojun. Is this why she's back at the countryside? So that I can be with him one on one?

"What are you doing here?" Xiaojun asks from behind which makes me turn around.

"You're home! Let's go shopping. Accompany me will you?" I generously ask as I lock arms with his.

He move his arms out of my lock. "Why should I accompany you? You have your boyfriend-"

"We aren't together anymore. I came back for you and only you." I cut him off. "Let's go."

I lock arms with Xiaojun again and dragged him with me.

•••

Arriving at the mall. My arms are still lock with his. Though he keeps removing his arms from mines, I keep locking it back together.

"What should we get or eat?" I smile as we walk around the mall.

His face looks unhappy and annoyed.

"Can't you act like you're having fun like the old times when we were together?" I ask.

"No. I want to go home." Xiaojun says.

"I don't. I want you to accompany me while I shop." I smile. "Put on your hat. People will know."

I put his hat on for him.

Yuyan's POV

I'm at the mall paying off my phone bill. I see someone who looks like Xiaojun and a female together.

"Here's your receipt." The make at the counter says.

"Thank you." I grab my receipt and rush after them. He looks like Xiaojun. I'm sure it's him. But it can't be him. Why would he be with some other girls when Jialia is not here?

They both enter a clothing store together. I quickly follow them but keeping my pace. Hiding behind the clothes and peeking up. I put my sunglasses on to prevent the male from seeing me. The women is shopping and the male is standing there. He looks very bored and not into shopping. I can definitely tell by his actions. Mostly the way he is standing. He's looking around the shop. Please turn to the side so I can see your side face.

The male turns his face to the side. His side profile looks like Xiaojun. It can't be him... right? It can't be him. He will never do anything like this to Jialia. The women is talking to the male for s short moment then goes up to the cash register with clothes in her hands.

"The girl is very pretty." I quietly say to myself while bending down, not peeking at the male and women. "But I don't want to believe that it's him. It can't be him."

I peek back up to see them both coming this way. That is Xiaojun. I quickly duck down to act as if I dropped something on the ground. My mouth and eyes are widen open.

"W-why is he with another women when Jialia is gone?" I quietly ask myself. I quickly get back up and follow them.

They are exiting the mall going to the parking lot. I stand behind a column as they enter the car and put the bags away. I take my phone out and see that the male is taking off his sunglasses. It really is Xiaojun in the passenger seat. I quickly take pictures of Xiaojun and the girl sitting in the drivers seat. I quickly stand behind the column as soon as they start driving out of the mall.