Chapter 16(Friday-1)

Start from the beginning

I just wear an simple outfit. I bought and extra shirt for me to wear after the practice is done. Since its Friday, I have Foreign Language and Social Studies Class. 

Me and Yeji was ready and we head downstairs to eat. Yeji just reheat the food leftover that Yoongi, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung cooked last night which is the Tonkatsu, Bulgogi, and Tteokbokki. 

After Yeji reheat the food we started eating. Few minutes passed, We finished eating, we locked the doors in the house and head to the garage. "Lets use this baby." I said to Yeji while i point at the ferrari car

Which is this one.

[Its the Ferrari 812 Superfast] :)

I chose this car since its new and its hella fast. The Class starts at 8:00am and its already 7:37am since we ate alot that takes so much time.

Me and Yeji rushed to the car and turned it on. Im the one who's driving so i will drive this fast.

The garage gate automatically opens and drove off the house going to the University. I drove at a normal speed then go to fast.. like hella fast. "Yahh! Chaewon-ahh! Slow downn!!" Yeji said. "Why? You dont like it? were gonna be late in school since were just a 23 minutes far and the class will start." I said while focusing in the road making sure that even though in driving fast i cannot hit someone or something. 

"Well.. You have a point though.. Faster!" Yeji said to me and i smirked and drived faster. Not even a 30 minutes we arrived at school with everyone attracted because of how fast the car was. As usual the students were getting wild af but we just laughed it off and head to our classes.

We got down the car and head to our first class since all of us have the same classes, except the older ones gets to practice earlier and then classes after the practice well that's the schedule of Grade 11th to 12th and the Grade 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th is class first and then practice.

We got to the Foreign Language class and we just sat down there. Few moments of waiting, Some of my friends and siblings came too since we all have the same class every friday. "Jisoo Unnie!." I kinda shouted that grabbed Jisoo's attention. Jisoo noticed me with our friends and other siblings. They sat down beside us and wait for the Teacher to come in.

The Teacher Came in and greeted us and introduced her self since she was new here. after introducing her self the discussion starts. Its exactly 8:00am right now, this class ends at 9:00am then break time 9:40am and Social studies at 10:25am this class ends at 11:15am and the practice will start at 11:30am and will be finished at 3:00pm.

-Time Skip-

-So if your confused about the Friday Schedule here it is-

*Class Starts: 8:00am
*Foreign Languages: 8:00am - 9:00am
*Break Time: 9:40am - 10:20am
*Social Studies Class- 10:25am - 11:15am
*Sports/Varsity Practice: 11:30am - 3:00pm
[This is the Friday Schedule with the Sports/Varsity Practice]