Chapter 8:I Can't Do This!!!!

A/N: I may have a contest coming up. But I haven't made up my mind entirely.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Gods what is wrong with me?!
How could i just sit there and let him kiss me? How?! Wait, what happened. Oh right, he kissed me... Nico di Angelo kissed me! People what is going on with the universe?!
How can he, of all people, kiss me? He's so dark and brooding. I'm like a kitten compared to him! Bad comparison... Either way. How?! And why?! Is he just messing with my feelings? Or did he genuinely mean to kiss me? I can't deal with this right now... Maybe in a few hours...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nico's POV

Wow. I can't believe i kissed her... I can't believe i kissed Zoey Storm! And she let me! I was so sure she was going to push me away or something. Wow. Gods, just wow. I kissed her... And she kissed me back! There had to be something wrong with the universe at that moment, or else she wouldn't have kissed me. Or maybe she really did kiss me and nothing was wrong... Gods I can't think right now! I need to take a walk.
Walking isn't helping either! All i can think about is her. Her face, her hair, her lips against mine... Gah! Snap out of it Nico! Get it together! Grrrr! Why does she have to be so darn cute? Why? And why does this have to be so complicated? Dis she really mean the kiss? Or was she just messing with me? She seemed genuinely concerned when she was giving me the advice. But that might not have anything to do with the kiss. Why do i keep passing by the lake?! That's it I'm going back to camp.
On my way back to camp i still can't stop thinking about her. As I'm walking out of the woods, there she is. About 20 feet away talking with Annabeth. I can't help it. I stop and stare at her. Taking in every detail. From her eyes to her hair. Gods she's looking at me! What do i do?! Grrr! Just smile and wave... Smile and wave. So that's what i do. I give her a small smile and a "sup" nod. She blushes furiously, looks away, and briskly walks away with Annabeth.
So much for trying to act normal.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zoey's POV

Okay, i can do this, i can think about it, i can assess it.... Wait! No I can't! Annabeth! I run over to her and start talking. She talks to me and soon we're talking about the right way to fight with a dagger. And for the moment, my troubles are forgotten. Then of course, disaster strikes.
I'm just casually walking with Annabeth, when there he is. Coming out of the woods, he's staring at he and i look at him. He smiles and "sup" nods me. Gods, no not now! I blush bright red and have Annabeth pick up the pace. I try to hide it from her, but you know Annabeth. She finds out sooner or later.

-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•
A/N
Yes, i know, really short chapter. Sorry guys. I'll try to do better in the future. So, what'd you guys think?
I love to hear your comments and questions so don't forget to comment!
Don't forget to vote for this as well!
Did i mention i might be doing a contest soon?
Later peeps!
~christmas_girly