Tsuzumi Mansion Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Tanjiro: "It's the leftovers of another corpse eaten by a demon."

Teruko: "What is it?"

Tanjiro: "It's okay," he says as he puts a hand on Teruko's shoulder. "The demon is not here anymore. Come on, let's catch up to Y/n."

Tanjiro then leads Teruko down the left end of the hallway.

Tanjiro: "Don't turn around, walk straight ahead."

Y/n: "Kazudaira-San..."

Tanjiro and Teruko then catch up to you as they were walking from behind.

Y/n: "Took you a while."

The three of you then proceed down the hallway. After walking for a while, Tanjiro then stops you from walking by raising his arm right infront of you.

Y/n: "Hm?" You react as you give a side stare.

Tanjiro: "There's another scent, but it's not from a corpse. It's the smell of a peculiar blood I've never encountered before. But it's not a big spill."

Y/n: "I do sense someone's life force nearby. Not a demon as well."

Tanjiro: "Teruko, stay close."

Three of you proceed down the hallway carefully. You guys then stop at a certain door along the hallway.

Y/n: "In there."

Tanjiro: "Right."

Tanjiro proceeds to signal Teruko to keep quiet before approaching the door.

Tanjiro proceeds to open the door as you stood right behind him. There was a boy in the middle of the room sitting on his knees holding a drum.

Y/n: "It's the kid." You say in your head as your eyes slightly widen.

The boy was about to hit the drum again once more.

Y/n: "Not again," you say with an annoyed tone in your voice.

Tanjiro: "Huh?"

Out of nowhere comes Teruko.

Teruko: "Kiyoshiiii!"

Teruko runs toward the boy after seeing him. The boy then puts down the drum and embraces Teruko with a hug.

Kiyoshi: "Teruko."

Tanjiro then slowly approaches the two as you trail him from behind.

Kiyoshi: "Who is this?"

Tanjiro: "I'm Kamado Tanjiro and this is L/n Y/n. We're here to defeat evil demons."

Kiyoshi then stares at you after Tanjiro introduced you.

Y/n: "Remember me?"

Kiyoshi: "So you were trying to help me. Apologies! It must've been hard for you to get through the mansion."

Tanjiro: "Huh? You've met him, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah, before he hit the drum and proceeded to interfere with some encounters of mine."

Kiyoshi: "Apologies!"

Tanjiro then proceeds to walk closer to them.

Tanjiro: "Here, let me see your injury. You did well even when you were alone."

Shoichi then proceeds to cry as Tanjiro said those words.

Teruko: "Kiyoshi..."

Tanjiro grabs from under his sleeves a pack of something and raises it up high.