i. raining

LUMOS ✧⎯

hello, here goes the first chapter of draco imagines --

house: doesn't really matter (your own house, hello fellow gryffindors)

blood status: doesn't matter too

year: third year (glow-up era)

tags: @xXFRIDAYxFOGXx @DuchessOMalley

warning: there's no warning or anything, this is a short fluff imagine, so enjoy :)

- °. • . ☆ . ° • - .

we were walking down towards the middle of the woods. hagrid was gonna be the one teaching the care of magical creatures for the rest of the year.

i didn't have my robe since i found it quite hot outside. there goes draco, annoying the golden trio. harry being the center of attention, yet again.

the sky suddenly turned grey and dark, and harry was still flying with buckbeak. everyone else had their robes with them and some didn't, including my stupid arse.

"great," mumbling to myself closing the book.

"every'one now, take shelter, yer don't want to get sick, eh? don't ya?" hagrid was still looking for harry and buckbeak.

they all hurried and took shelter, but it didn't have any space left for me to fit in, and the other one was taken by the slytherins.

great, just great.

"for godric's sake." so i stayed there in the middle, soaked from the rain, neville stayed there too which made me feel less lonely out the rain.

"guess we're going back soaked in rain then." neville jokes and i snort a little, "it feels quite nice though." he looks up as rain drops on his face, he nods back at me in agreement.

and soon harry flew back down with buckbeak, everyone cheered, but i saw how draco wasn't having any of it, and then he stood up bumping with everyone in his way.

"yeah, you're not dangerous at all, are you? you great ugly brute."

he's supposed to kneel before approaching him! that idiot! how can he be so stupid!

before buckbeak could harm draco, quickly grabbing his wrist -- i pulled him aggressively along with me, too aggressively, we went falling onto the wet ground. he landed on me -- and it hurt like heck, hagrid on the other side attempted to calm buckbeak.

draco instantly jumped back up, blushing from what happened. he groans and goes back to his housemates, without even helping me up, i rolled my eyes.

not even a 'thank you'. such a rude git.

we continued the classes, the others tried to approach buckbeak and we're successful, unlike some who were too arrogant.

in the middle of the class, i started sniffing and sneezing. i tried to hide it, and my sneeze came out like a cat when it sneezes. it was oddly cute, but it was making me cringe.

"can you stop sneezing? it's annoying me." a voice came from the back.

"well, i'm sorry but i'm not the one who's all dried up there, i can't help it, i'm here soaked from the rain, and it's getting real damn cold." i complained to him, hugging my body to stop myself from shivering.

harry tried to give me his robe, though someone was quick enough to put his robe on me -- everyone had their eyes on me. neville was still there but the others also helped him, handing their dry robes to him.