𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

Start from the beginning

" Yep, that was a huge mistake on my part.. " The sheep giggled.

The couple stared at the herbivore with deadpanned, " I still don't see what the fuck the hypes about, you're just a puny sheep. " (Y/n) stated nonchalantly, not fearing to hurt his feelings and even if she did;
she wouldn't care.

The female canine ducked from her boyfriend's hold, pointing to the opposite direction of where they were headed, " Chief wanted me to get a box for the reaper shit. "

She left the sheep and the large wolf,
all alone.

" Anyways.. That sounds complicated, your issue. " Legoshi announced without a thought, Pina nodded his head in agreement, " So anyways, enough about me.. "

" Are you two actually together or are you two fucking? "

The carnivore's eyes widened at the question, " Excuse me? " Legoshi got flustered and he began to walk off as the sheep trailed behind, " This conversation is over. " He mumbled.

" But why, where are you going? " The herbivore was quite curious so he continued to chase after him.

Pina grabbed Legoshi's wrist and smirked as he let out a soft laugh, " You're really pure, aren't you? You're attached to a single girl. That's impressive. it's very dog-like, you know? "

The sheep then wore a smile, " I'd like to know what it's like to love a girl in a pure way. " He turned to Legoshi with a question, " Why do animals get angry when someone isn't dedicated to one single lover? " Legoshi answered, " Because it's insincere. "

" But sincerity is subjective, right? "

" To me sincerity means enjoying life while being true to yourself. "

" Morals don't really do us much good, you know. " The sheep ended as Legoshi's eyes enlarged at the herbivores statement.

Pina leaned towards Legoshi, " If you were to eat me alive right now, I wouldn't hate you for it. " He held the wolf's jaw, acknowledging the sharp fangs. Legoshi stood with a brow raised, Pina smirked, " Let's see. " He walked over to the curtain and closed it for privacy nor evidence if the wolf were to devour the sheep.

" When I'm alone with a girl in a dimly lit classroom. I feel uncontrollable to kiss her. " Pina announced.

" Do you feel like eating me right now? You've got a sheep ready to be eaten right in front of you. " Legoshi remained silent as he watched the herbivore,

For the seventeen years that Legoshi has lived as a wolf.

And once again,

He learned a brand new emotion,
A distinctive and seething hatred for herbivores.

Legoshi shook the sheep's hand as he felt every nerve hitting strongly and blood tensing, " I don't eat meat and I have a loving girlfriend, but overall I'm just a good-for-nothing wolf nobody. "

" I wouldn't say good-for-nothing, you are pretty good in bed Legoshi. " A voice perked up.

(Y/n) opened the curtain wide, revealing herself as her eyes darkened with something and her tail wagged slowly behind her as if it were seductively. Legoshi gulped at the sight while Pina watched with wide eyes. " When you leave, please close the curtain- I'm feeling a little hungry. "

The female smirked at the herbivore, " I know very much that you know what that means. " She hinted.

The sheep let go of the male wolf's hand, nodding his head up and down taking the hint. " I'll be on my way but (Y/n), " He glanced around the female, watching her step towards her boyfriend and dug her face into his neck which made the canine grow flustered.

Public display of affection wasn't their thing.
But there's always a time to try something new.

Pina exited the building, allowing the couple to be by themselves and the female pushed her boyfriend onto the table behind them. " So are you going to show me how you are more than a good-for-nothing or are you going to stand there looking like a little bitch. "

Legoshi gawked at the female, watching her lick her lips and he nodded his head, " Y-Yes. " He stuttered out, mentally cursing to himself at his mistakes.

A flash of canines were set as a grin,
" Good, now be a good boy and get to work, Legoshi. "

Let's just say, the male canine had released immense stress before meeting with Gouhin later in the afternoon.