Chapter 1

??? Pov

It was nighttime and raining, and I was overlooking an alleyway when I heard someone scream. I ran towards the scream, and then climbed down a fire escape. As I quickly made my way, I saw a woman who was a blue fox, surrounded by some gang members of different kinds of anthros. There were a total of four gang members, one being a snake, one being a boar, one being a black wolf, and the last was a fox. Before they moved any further, I grabbed a small rock and chucked it at the wolf. They turned and snarled, the others looked also to see a young man wearing a hoodie and black pants. My hood covered my face, and I wore a scarf around the bottom half of my face as to hide my identity. I started to walk towards them for them to only laugh.

Wolf: Your a brave one to come alone, sadly we will be changing that.

I smirk.

???: That's what you think but with me numbers don't matter.

Fox: What is that suppose to mean?

Then he is suddenly grabbed and when he looked he saw a tendril wrapped around as he is pulled to me. I then strike him in the face, causing an instant K.O. The others go wide eyed when they see that the tendril is coming from me, and they take a step back. I go as if I was to charge them and they book it as not to face me.

???: Hmph, pussies.

I walk over and see the lady is crying on the ground. When I approach, she slowly looks up and when she sees that they are gone, she looks around then sees me. I hold out my hand to her to help her up. She looks at it nervously but takes it, and I help her up.

???: Your safe now, they may talk tough but they aren't in the slightest.

She nods, wiping her tears away, and she hugs me, surprising me.

Woman: Thank you, thank you thank you!

I wait for a moment unsure what to do, and I hug her back.

???: Your welcome.

She lets go and she leaves the alleyway. I stand there smiling when I hear someone coming towards me. I turn to see someone, same get up but I see it is a female husky.

Husky: Looks like you were busy.

???: You could say that. How was your night. Eventful, Sophine?

She giggles as she takes off her hood, revealing that she is a blue grey colored husky with blue eyes.

Sophine: Not as eventful as you Sal, but I did help a lady who had a bad run in with a guy.

I put my hood down and my scarf. I was a lizard with blueish green scales.

Sal: Well, despite the fun we had, we got to head home. Getting late.

Sophine: Yeah, don't want mom and dad worrying.

I smile as we leave the alleyway to go home. We walk for awhile till we reach our street. As we approach our home I see Namie who was a shakr, and our sister. My family is interesting, especially since my dad married five people creating a pack, as we call it. Plus to add to that, our dad is the last human on earth. So, that's pretty cool.

Nami: Sophine, Sal, dinner's almost ready.

We walk up and as we walk towards the door she follows.

Nami: How was your night?

Sophine: Same stuff.

Namie nods as we enter. We enter seeing several little kids running around as I see my siblings who are around my age. I see at least three, two were my wolf siblings, David and Christina, and my Lizard sister, Jacqueline. They saw me and smiled. We smiled back when my mom Jackie came in holding my newest sibling, Jay. She saw us and smiled.