Bubuka palang sana ang bibig niya nang may bigla-bigla na lang nagbukas ng pintuan. And in came a horrified Katherine. Why didn’t I thought na dito rin siya posibleng nakatira? “Dark! Oh my gosh, you wouldn’t believe this. I met Dream earlier and I… I remembered everything. This… this shadow… I didn’t see his face because he’s like a shadow and—and he tried killing me! Then Dream came and then—and then…” she trailed off nang mapansin niyang nakatingin sa akin si Dark. Lumingon siya, her jaws dropped when she saw me. Muntik pa siyang matumba kung hindi lang siya nakahawak sa doorknob. “Dream…”

“You’re quite the talker when you’re excited, aren’t you?”

“I-I…”

“Can you leave us first, Katherine? Me and Dream needs to talk.”

“O-Okay. P-Pasensya na.” Pangalawang panggulo na ‘yan. Tsk.

Umalis siya ng kwarto. Humila ako ng upuan at dumekwatro do’n habang nakatingin kay Dark. “So… ano ngang gusto mong sabihin?”

“I… I don’t know how much Creed told you about this. I don’t know if he told you something else instead of the truth or… or he was true to you. But you have to know things coming from me, Dream. If you want to kill me then go ahead. But you need to stay away from Creed. Evenmore, you need to find a way to destroy him.”

Tumaas ang kilay ko sa narinig ko. “Ba’t ko papatayin si Creed? Dark, ginagamit mo ba’ko para—”

“HINDI! HINDI, OKAY! HINDI KITA GINAGAMIT PARA TAPUSIN SI CREED DAHIL KAYA KONG GAWIN ‘YON MAG-ISA! GUSTO KO LANG MALIGTAS KA!!”

Natahimik ako. Ano bang gusto niya? Hindi ko siya maintindihan eh. One moment ipapakita niya sa aking balewala ako sa kanya tapos ngayon… “Why, Dark? Why do you want to save me from whatever that is you’re trying to save me? I’m only the key for your awakening. I can be dead and it won’t be of any effect to you. Why?”

Napaptilag ako nang bigla siyang magwala. Hinagis niya lahat ng gamit na nasa mesa. Itinaob niya pati yung swivel chair tsaka yung mesa mismo. Nawi-windang ako sa ginagawa ni Dark. Ano bang sumapi sa kanya? Takte, natatakot na’ko.

“Daaaaarrkkk! Takot na si Night.” *^*

0_____0?

That… that fvcking little flying baby girl with a black wings and a black cloth… is that his cherub? And why the heck am I seeing her? And why the heck is Dark even stopping and alternating gazes between me and the freaking cherub?

“What?”

“Did I… scare you?”

“Well if that wasn’t scary then tell me how would you feel if I just throw things around the place. What the heck is wrong with you?”

“If I ask you the same question, Dream, will you tell me what’s wrong with you? Will you tell me why… why do you keep rejecting the hell out of me?”