My sweet sweet PineTree~

Start from the beginning

 "It was good...The sun is setting so I have to go now Bill.."Pinetree mumbles while snuggling into my neck more..I grip his hips in protest...

 "I don't want you to go...Just...stay with me tonight?"I mumbled already knowing his answer.The grip he has on my neck doesn't let up as he gives gentle butterfly kisses on my neck before stopping and looking me in the eyes.

 "You know I can't bill but...What if I sneaked out tonight and it could just be us for a whole night?Hmm how does that sound?"Pinetree gave me a soft smile as he saw my attitude perk up a bit.I lay my head in the crook of his neck as I caught a whiff of his scent..Pure vanilla..

 "Alright...But you come straight here as soon as shooting star passes out.No excuses"I command sternly while I saw Pinetree chuckle.

 "I promise I'll be here"Pinetree unhooks his arms from my neck putting both of his hands on my chest as he gives me a gentle kiss.

 After our kiss Pinetree stands up extending a hand out for me which I gladly take as he yanks me up.

 I grab his hand before he can leave,take a bow,kiss his hand and whisper "Till then my sweet"

 His face turns the brightest shades of pinks as his wings start to expands from his back and he takes off leaving me to walk in the other direction thinking of all the things we could do tonight...

 "May this night last forever..''I whisper while getting deeper into the dark part of the forest.Two trees huddle over each creating a secluded area only demons know of so they can get back to hell when they visit the upper world.I keep walking till I reach this point and jump into the rabbit hole leading to hell..

 (Time skip to when Bill sneaks back in his room)

 "Phew...Manage to successfully sneak past the maids and guards"I mumble as I slowly close the door and back away.

 "Hello...Son.And just WHERE have you been going?"A voice boomed from behind me.I quickly tense up and ever so slowly look back to see my father sitting on the edge of MY bed...in the dark...being creepy and total edgelord.

 "Watch it.I heard that"He growled 

 "Oh shit-I MEAN!Hello father...I've just been uh..out and about.Ya know being troublesome around the city and outer towns.."I gave my father a nervous chuckle as I saw him rise and stalk his way towards me.

 "Bill.I know you're lying..Now tell me the TRUTH"My fathers voice boomed around the room even shaking it a little.

 "I was on the surface..."I mumbled avoiding my fathers gaze.

 "Bill...You know how I feel about you going up there.What were to happen if one of the mortals saw you?Or an arc!The arcs would have destroyed you in a second!"He grabbed both of my shoulders forcing me to face him as he continued lecturing me.

 "Whatever..."I mumbled.My fathers gaze hardened.

 "I forbid you from ever going up there again.That's final,plus do you know how annoying it is to have the princess also your future wife always up my arsehole wondering where you are and why you aren't spending time with her!?It's annoying!"My fathers voice growled as he stormed out slamming my door in the process.

 ''THAT'S NOT FAIR!AND SHE WILL NEVER BE MY WIFE!I HATE HER!"I yelled knowing my dad can hear.

 "I don't care what he says.I am going to see my Pinetree tonight"I growled as I crossed my arms and landing in my soft sheets.falling into a dreamless sleep.

 (Time skip to when he meets Dipper)

 I hum as I walk towards our meeting spot swishing my tail back and forth in the process.The moonlight is my only source of light as I try to navigate my way towards PineTree and just after a little while I'll be able to find the spot.