ill protect you

I was walking with the little girl with her brother to there "home". I don't know what to think....but....i feel,
Connected to them like i have to protect them from danger.
I decided to turn into my wolf form so i had full strength.
Suddenly i feel something or someone ...is fallowing us.
---------------------------------------------------------
Eri-
Izuku suddenly started walking slower then he started to growl. I looked back at him and he was looking around cautiously before he ran to us and made sure we were close to him,
He seemed ready to jump at something thats when i heard something from behind a tree. Suddenly izuku started viciously baring his teeth and growling very hard and deeply.
_______________________________________

Shigaraki-
Izuku whats happening?!
( izuku was in a full state of growling and defense. I soon saw a shadow emerge from the tree and trying to shoot us with fire,
I got ready to cover eri when nothing happened but i looked up to see izuku ATTACKING and i mean ATTACKING the shadow)

Izu! You can calm down now!

Izuku- i took the hit from the blast and bursted to tye shadow biting and other painful things to the figure when i hear shigaraki tell me i can stop so i pull the figure over to them..

Shigaraki- there was a boy our age with a hero costume on.

???- ugh..hey villain! Release the child!

Izuku- your always annoying...( i whispered but he heard and looked up at me surprised)

???- d- d- DEKU!

Izuku- hello....kasuki.....

Bakugou- no no no NO THEY SAID YOU WERE DEAD.. YOUVE BEEN GINE FOR 16 YEARS AND NOW YOU'RE WORKING FOR A VILLAIN WHO KIDNAPPED THIS CHILD!

izuku- shut it kasuki..first im not dead...second i cant die....third i didn't know nor do i care that this was a villain and last he didn't kidnap her.

Shigaraki- izu you..know him?

Izuku- sadly yes...i do know him...right?.....
Kacchan~

Sorry these are so short i just dont have the time especially cuz school starts again *sigh*