#1 the mysterious killer

Izukus pov-
(After dad went to go kill fake heros in America he left me to kill the rest of them here. Its a very fun task!)
Chisuki! We have a new target come.

(Chisuki is my pet dragon but i think of him as a personal favorite assistant! I found 5 new targets.... we live in a cave that used to be for dragons until it was abandoned)

Nobodys pov-
Izuku was jumping roof to roof with chisuki up in the sky. Once izuku found his target he had his dragon go distract him. Chisuki landed behind him and made small dragons noises.
The "hero" turns around and watches the dragon. Izuku silently jumps down from the roof of a tall building and goes up behind him. He uses his katana to stab him in the back leading to his heart also paralyzing him so he cant heal himself. He uses his blood and wroto a message.
" all who fake shall die. 5 a day. He has abused his kids so he shall be reread. All the fakes will soon be gone. -The hero killer fukusha"
He then snapped a photo on the mans phone of his dead body and sends it to all of the heros.
He runs off and gets the chance while everyone is distracted to kill the others.

Sorry this is so short im visiting family at the moment and i will be for a while pls school starts again soon so ya sorry.