1

"𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖆 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖊𝖑𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔. 𝕹𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖌𝖊𝖙, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖗𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖊."
― 𝖄𝖚𝖐𝖎𝖔 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖆

⋆⋆⋆

IT WAS early in the day

IT WAS early in the day. The sun barely rose in the far sky, hidden behind clouds. Aurora, Cedric, and Amos were tired, but they were very excited for the day. They were on their way to attend the quidditch world cup.

They stopped where Mr. Weasley said to meet them and took a quick break. "Who do you think is going to win," Aurora asked Cedric.

"Dunno. I'm hoping the Irish so they can show Bulgaria who's boss! Bulgaria's team does have one of the best seekers, though."

Aurora looked at Cedric as he was observing the tree they stopped by. Cedric was very charming and loved getting into the tiniest bit of mischief. Aurora was charming as well and only got into mischief if it was with Cedric.

"Want to climb this tree with me while we wait for the others," Cedric asked with a smile. Aurora said with a smirk, "I knew you were going to ask that."

Before Cedric could say anything else, Aurora already started climbing the tree. Cedric was right behind her. She climbed onto a thick, sturdy branch and sat on it as she waited for Cedric to join.

"You really are the perfect person. You know that, right," Cedric asked as he sat next to her. "What's with the random compliment?"

"Just an observation. You're not the only one who can make them," Cedric said with a smirk. "If I liked boys, then I'd definitely date you in a heartbeat--that would make our parents very happy," Aurora stated with a laugh. Cedric laughed too.

He loved her, and she loved him. Cedric knew she wasn't into guys the more he got to know her. Sometimes he does wish she would like and date him, but he knows that's not her true self and would never force her into anything.

"Is there still not anyone you fancy at Hogwarts?" "Not really. Plus, they'd need your fine approval," Cedric said with honesty. "Is there anyone you fancy?"

Aurora turned to look straight ahead and think. "No one I can think of. You already know they'd need your approval too." She turned to look at him and smiled, which he gave one in return.