🔴 Fifth Round | Extreme 🔴

Tobe's POV

Once Garu opened the doors loudly, everyone turned their attention to him. His eyes showed anger, but towards what? He stared at everyone, glaring each person down. Everyone looked at him with such worrisome and displeasure. Everyone was shocked and scared by Garu's sudden appearance and disappearance. He huffed loudly and turned to Tobe.

Tobe stepped backwards once, and Garu stepped closer to him. Tobe looked around the room, hoping that Garu isn't gonna start a fight, but then Garu stopped walking towards him. He looked at everyone else and sat down onto the circle. Everyone soon did the same, but still looked at Garu, who was still glaring Tobe down. He then spoke.

Garu: what?

Ching: oh nothing!

Abyo: yea man it's nothing!

Ring Ring, chuckles nervously: just masking in your beauty!

Pucca: we're not staring at you at all Garu!

Tobe: ech..*turns around* nothing is going on, Garu.

Ssoso: you're all liars.

No one's POV

*everyone glared at Ssoso*

Ssoso: I'm just trying to tell the truth!

Abyo: speaking of truth, let's continue this game! We left off at me, right Pucca?

Pucca: Yep! I made sure to write down the name of who's next for the next round. You can go now, Abyo!

Abyo: Alright!! Ayo, truth or dare?

Ayo: truth.

Abyo: tell us the truth! What is the real reason you broke up with your ex girlfriend!

Ayo: huh? Uh which one?

*everyone stared at Ayo*

Ayo, blushing in embarrassment: I!- I only dated three girls...jeez..

Abyo: your most recent ex.

Ayo: oh! Uhm...well, I left her because she didn't love me as much as she used to.

Abyo: ELABORATE!!

Ayo: well, she was clingy, like Pucca was to Garu. Except a bit less clingy. But eventually she just stopped caring. I don't blame her, I kinda treated her like a pawn, like she didn't really matter to me..I feel pretty bad about it.

Abyo: oh.

Ching: what's with men and using women?!

Ayo: I wasn't using her! I did love her, but I just fell in love with someone else is all.

Abyo: oh???

Ayo: well, the girl I currently have a crush on used to not be my crush when I was 12. But now that I'm older, I'm attracted to her.

Ssoso: seems like you've known her for awhile. By any chance, is she standing in this room?

Ayo, avoiding the question: ... Pucca, truth or dare?