Chapter 7

September 9

Lexis POV:

Ugh this is it. My very first day of high school. I have so many feelings right now I cant even eat. I'm scared and stressed because I don't want to get lost. I quickly try ang get the thoughts out of my head so I can get ready. I straightened my long brown hair and slipped on a light ripped jeans with a white lace top and my white vans. I sprayed perfume behind my neck and on my arms one last time before applying my make up. I put on foundation and mascara before running out the door.

On the bus I continued to click through my music on my phone. There were a couple cute guys around me, but none will ever compare to Grayson. Gosh I miss him. After I left my aunts house we continued to text for only about a week. I can't say I didn't think this would happen because I knew it would. What teenagers can have a long distance relationship? Not a lot. And we weren't even in a relationship. More like friends with benefits, I thought to myself. The bus pulled up to the gigantic school and I gulped before thinking here goes nothing.

I made my way to the main office to pick my schedule up with no problems so thats a good way to start off the first day. The vice principal seemed nice as she greeted me and showed me a map of the school. Of course it didn't do anything, I couldn't even focus. The bell for home room started to ring so that meant I had 5 minutes to get to mine. It wasn't that far from the main office so I was pretty confident in finding it. As soon as I swung the office door to leave it stopped and I heard someone laugh and say "Ow, I should pay more attention when I walk from now on,". Oh my god I know that voice anywhere I thought to myself. It can't be him. Can it? Sure enough my thoughts were interrupted as I looked up and got caught up in those deep brown eyes once again. It was him.

"Hi, Grayson", I smiled as the late bell started to ring.