Chapter 3

Lexi's POV:

I woke up and naturally checked my phone. I got three notifications saying, "@graysondolan is now following you!" I smiled and then checked my other notifications. I had 2 texts from Kyra, my best friend from home and a call from mom. I answered Kyra, then called my mom back and we talked for a little before I hung up to eat. Gosh I miss my parents, I can't wait to be home in a week and a half.

I started to eat my waffles when I heard by phone vibrate. I checked it and it said I had a DM from Grayson. I wondered what he said. I unlocked my phone and read what he said: "Hey Lexi, I wanted to get to know you more. Do you maybe want to hangout today at the park?" I instantly got happy and nervous and I responded with "Sure! What time should I meet you there? :)" I saw he was typing and out my phone down and continued to eat my breakfast. He then answered with "How about 1:30?" I typed back and said "Sounds great, see you then!". I ate quickly and rushed upstairs to my room.

It was 12 now, so I had an hour and a half to get ready. It was always warm in Florida so I looked for shorts and a cute shirt. I found my loose, long sleeve, white crop top and my light denim high waisted shorts. I put them on and then added three bracelets to my wrist. I looked at my self and was happy with my outfit so I moved onto my make up. For my face I really only used liquid foundation and a powder so my skin didn't look shiny. I finished with my face and then applied mascara to my eyelashes and was done with my makeup. Next I went to fix my hair. Since my hair was naturally straight I just decided to fix a few pieces with my straightener and parted it over my right eye. I put on my white vans and watched t.v. until it was 1:25.

I turned the t.v. off and walked out my front door. The park I was meeting Grayson at was in the middle of our neighborhood. I made sure I had my key to get in my house and my phone and headed to the park.

Grayson's POV:

After I was done talking to Lexi I finished getting ready to make sure I looked good. I put on a muscle tee and shorts and I thought to myself "Damn Grayson, you look good". I sprayed a little bit of cologne on me so I smelt fresh too. I then sat down and just scrolled through my phone until it was time for me to go. I got up at 1:20 and headed to the park. I wanted to get there before Lexi so she wasn't waiting for me. I made sure I had everything and was on my way.