Addie. The pain of that loss is still raw, still burning, and she knows that feeling will never go away.

She lost Adelita. She can't lose Glenn. God, when is he coming back? Just as the thought crosses her mind, she hears a car alarm blaring from far away. It's getting closer, too.

Misty jogs back to camp, just as a cherry red car is pulling in. The door opens, and a familiar ball cap pops up out of it. She cries out in relief as she sees him, and bolts toward her friend. "Glenn!"

She runs into his arms and feels them wrap tightly around her. "Hey, I'm okay," he tells her. "I'm here."

"God, I was so worried about you, you asshole."

"Turn that damn thing off!" They hear Dale yell over the car alarm that is still blaring, loud as hell.

Glenn pulls out of her arms, grinning, to tell him, "I don't know how!"

"Nice car," Misty compliments, nodding at it. It is gorgeous.

"Right? Remind you of the one we wanted when you were in med school?"

Before she can reply, Shane storms up to them, clearly angry. "Pop the hood, please. Pop the damn hood please," Shane tells him. "Pop the damn hood!"

"What? Okay, okay." Glenn slips away from her to reach inside the car and pop the hood. They hear Amy behind them asking about her sister, Andrea.

"Is she okay? Is she all right?" Amy asks, worry all over her face. Misty hadn't considered it, but it is strange that it is only Glenn there.

"She's okay! She's okay," Glenn tells her, a smile still on his face.

"Is she coming back?"

"Yes!"

"Why isn't she with you? Where is she? She's okay?"

"Yes! Yeah, fine. Everybody is. Well, Merle not so much." Misty gives him a questioning look, but he brushes her off, responding with a look that says she'll know soon.

Shane manages to turn off the alarm, but soon turns on Glenn. "Are you crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here? Are you trying to draw every walker for miles?"

"I think we're okay, Shane," Misty says, stepping in front of Glenn.

"You call being stupid okay?" He retorts.

"No, she's right," Dale agrees. "The alarm was echoing all over these hills. Hard to pinpoint the source." Shane is not pleased with that answer.

"I'm not arguing, I'm just saying. It wouldn't hurt you to think things over a little more carefully next time, would it?" He says to Glenn.

"Sorry. Got a cool car," he responds, looking at his feet. Misty wraps an arm around him to comfort him.

They hear another car, and all look over to see a truck pull up behind Glenn's car. Andrea gets out first, and runs to Amy. Morales follows, going to his children and his wife. Jacqui and T-Dog walk out behind him soon after.

"We thought we had lost you folks for sure," Dale says.

"How'd y'all get out of there, anyway?" Shane asks.