Chapter 1

I was sitting at the park watching all the other orphans play. I got up and ran to the empty part of the play ground and climbed to the 10 foot high platform. I looked at the monkey bars with fear. 10 feet high and i have to climb 55 bars to the end. I was about to stop myself and walk away but i noticed i brewed up a crowd. I heard whispers like "look wimp girls gonna fail again" and "wow, shes gonna fail and cry". I heard snickers. I put my hands on the first bars and swung. When i was half way there. I felt weak and 1 of my hands slips and im hanging by one hand.

IANS P.O.V
Me and Nina were sitting on a bench watching all the kids play. We saw a crowd of kids surrounding the monkey bars. We got up and walked over to the group of kids. There was a young girl hanging by 1 hand half way threw the 10 foot high monkey bars. The kids were being very rude. Some kids were yelling "told you the wimpy one couldn't do it." Or "jump down!! You wont make it wimp". I walked threw the crowd of kids holding Nina's hand. I walked up to the girl and lifted her by the waist back unto the monkey bars. She started swinging and got to the end.

SHEAS P.O.V
I squirmed and jumped and stopped when i heard amys voice calling me while rounding all of the kids up. The man who helped me said his name was ian and the girl said she was nina. I said my name was shea. They asked me if amy was my mother but i nodded as a no.

Shes my guardian. They gave me a questioning look and i said i was an orphan.