|Chapter 33 : Things got Fucked up.|

Chapter 33 : Things got fucked up.

It’s really good to have your boyfriend get a long so well with not just your family but your friends, except michael. He’s not very well with him though. Michael’s face was scowling, whenever Mandy talked or say something funny. I can tell that he’s jealous.

“I’m going to grab something from my car, i’ll be right back.” Mandy said, as she stood up and her next action made my eyes wide. She peck tobey on his cheek. I guess she always do that with tobey because tobey seems cool with it, but michael, he’s not. His hands that were holding the beer bottle, clenched around it.

Once mandy out of our sight, michael stood up and hit his fist on the table. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“What do you mean?” Tobey asked, he clearly didn’t notice that?

Michael sighed before rubbing his face, “I need to talk to you. In private.” Tobey raised his arms in defeat as they both stood up and left to wherever they went.

“I think you guys should follow ‘em, i’m afraid michael will do something stupid.” Stacy said.

“Yeah, i’m gomna go see ‘em.” I stood up.

“You want me to come with you?” Harry asked.

“Yeah sure, come on.” And with that, we left the caffe’.

“What do you think michael’s gonna do?” I asked, while walking down the steps, along with harry beside me.

“I don’t know babe, but i think things is not going to end well.” I pursed my lips at his answer, we search at the parking lot but there’s no sign of them.

“Maybe we should check the back of the caffe’?” Harry asked.

“Yeah come on,” When was about to walk towards it, i heard michael’s voice and suddenly stop. Leaning my back against the wall and peeking.

“I don’t care! You’re mine! And she should know about it!” Michael exclaimed.

“Michael, calm down! Okay!? She knows about us! She always kiss me in a friendly way.” Tobey fighted.

“Or . . . Maybe you like her?” Michael put his hands on his hips.

“What!? I didn’t like her! I only like her as a friend!”

“Bullshit!”

“It’s not!”

“Oh yeah?! Well i caught you kissing with another girl you prick!” and with that michael lose it and punch tobey on his jaw. I gasp as i watch them fight, michael punching tobey all over again.

“Harry! Do something!” i hissed. “Right.” he nod as we run out from our hiding spot and pull them apart.

“Hey, hey! Guys stop it!” i yelled, pulling tobey as he stand up and brushed himself. Harry on the other hand, struggle to stop michael. Soon Stacy and Mandy came and stop them.

“What the hell is wrong with you guys?!” Stacy gushed, angrily.

“That bitch is a relationship destroyer!” michael spat, pointing his finger to mandy.

“What?” mandy gasp.

“Michael!” i hissed.

“Michael don’t say that! She’s my best friend!” Tobey exclaimed, angrily.

“Oh yeah?! Well it seems like you like her than me.” Michael spat. “Now let me ask you something,” Michael pushed himself away from harry as hsrry stumbled backwards slightly.

“You choose her,” He pointed his finger to mandy, “Or me?” He pointed his finger at himself. We stayed quiet, as tobey watch michael with a disapproving look.

He turn his face from michael to look at mandy, who has tears on her cheek, sniffling quietly. “Come on mandy, i’ll take you home.” He turn to look at michael one last time and with that he left with mandy.

“Mike,” I place my hand on his shoulder. He sighed, looking down to the sand.

“Come on stace, let’s go.” He walk away but came into a halt, he turn around to look at harry giving him a small smile.

“Thanks for stopping me,”

“Anytime bro,” Harry waved with a small smile. And with that stacy and michael walk away.

“Poor dude.” Harry muttered.

“Yeah,” I breathed.

“Come on babe, let’s go to mine.”

——————————

Boring chapter.. im sorry.. but at least i update :)