|Chapter 20 : The Best Night|

A/n : sorry if theres any typos, i'll fix it later :)

Chapter 19 : The Best Night

“Ooh, my grand-daughter looks so beautiful.” I heard my grandma gushed from my doorframe.

I chuckled and smiled at her, “Thankyou grandma.”

“You reminds me,” She spoke as she walk towards me. “Of your mother.” My smile fell.

“Can you please not bring her up?” I shoot her a weak smile.

“I’m sorry pumpkin, it’s just that―”

“It’s okay grandma, I understand.”

“Alright then,” She smiles. “So I’m guessing that you have a date tonight eh?” She smirk slightly.

I blushed and looks down to the ground before looking back up, “Yeah..”

“With who?”

I turn to look at her and smile.

“With harry.”

••

“You ready to go?” I look over to the window and saw my grandma peeking from the curtain, I chuckled to myself before looking back at harry.

“Yeah, let’s go.” He smile, as he takes my hand and guide me towards his car. Hope the date went well though, it’s noon, and there could be sunset? Maybe he takes me to the place where the landscape is a lake and trees. It could be so cool. But I’m not picky though, I’m just expressing my opinion to myself.

“So where are we going?” I smiled, but he just give me a grin, I rolled my eyes and sigh. “It’s a surprise right?”

“Awh . . . You get me so well.” He coo’ed while pinching my cheek, “Hey-hey, stop it.” I slap his hands away as he laugh and started the car.

••

The car ride was full with a comfortable silent, only the radio that makes a noise by playing a song that i don’t know. While i was looking out the view we passed, such as a sky that is ready to be dark, but the orange sun helps light it up. Harry stop the car beside a tree,

“Okay, i want you to wear this.” Harry turns to me as he hands me a red blind-fold.

“What for?”

“Please, just wear it.” He pleaded. I sigh and wear it.

“And no peeking.” He snickered as he start driving again. I have a weird feeling about this, but i decided to shook it off.

••

“Okay, careful. Dont step on any branch.” I’m so confused right now, where are we? And why is it kind of cold? Harry soon told me to stop and tell me to open the blind-fold. So i did, once the cloth is laying on my hand i gasp quietly.

We’re at somewhere, but it’s beautiful.  There’s a firepit, and there’s one table with two chair. “W-wow . . .” I'm speechless as fuck.

“Do you like it?” I could tell by his tone that he’s nervous.

“Like it? Are you kidding?! I love it!” I gushed as he laugh and hug me.

He hummed in the crook of my neck and pulled away, “Come on let’s eat.”

While we were eating, he always tossed something to me. We ended to have a ‘Fruit-war’. Once we were done, hardy guide me towards the edge of the ground where i could see ravine still covered with grass though.

“Selena i wanted to tell you something.”

“Okay, what’s up?”

He sigh before pursing his lips and then he spoke, “I love you so much. Ever since i met you at the party, i thought to myself. ‘Wow, what is an angel doing in here?’.” He paused as i blushed and chuckled.

“Then i immediately wanted to call you mine. I love you so so much. I could buy this world to show you how much i love you since word is not enough. But, i just wanted you to know that i love you, and selena, will you be my girlfriend?”

(A/n : i aint end it here dont worry)

“Yes.”

———————————————————