Chapter 39 : Lost.

Chapter 39 : Lost.

“Selena.”

“Selena wake up!”

“Selena, please!”

“SELENA!”

I slowly open my eyes, blinking so many times until my vision cleared. I felt being lift up and placed on the soft cushion where i saw michael hovering over me and stacy and tobey behind him.

“Selena what the hell?! What’s wrong with you?!” Michael scold.

“Michael,” Tobey warned softly, but michael snap at him, “Shut up!”

“H-how did you get in here?”

“Ms. Roberts call me saying that she heard you scream, she was worried so she calls me and tells me to go to your house and check on you.” Michael explained.

“Are you okay? What the hell happened?” Stacy asked, sitting down on the ground. Since my bed dont have any legs, she could reach my level. Stroking my hair.

The memory of me, letting harry go flashed back. I was lost, confused, and angry at the same time and let it all out by destroying my room. I took a deep breath and looks up to michael,

“I was lost.” My voice become shaky.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I broke up with harry.”

“I’m going to get her some water and food, stacy can you help me?” Tobey spoke.

“Yeah sure.” They both left, leaving me and michael alone.

“Selena, explain it to me please.” I push myself up into a sitting position and lay back against the wall.

“I had to leave him. He’s been hanging out with brianna – The girl that i told you about when i bumped into her at the mall when i was shopping – That’s her. She’s his ex-girlfriend. And they still love each other.”

Michael look at me with a pity look and stroke my hand. “Zayn showed me everything. He’s been telling me that i’m making a wrong move by taking harry back, he showed me a tape – a video what we always called – a video about where brianna walks up to harry at the park, saying that harry calls her and needs her. They talked for awhile, and brianna mentioned that harry is about to leave me and she still loves him,”

“Wait, what do you mean with harry is about to leave me ?”

I took a deep breath and let it out with shaking, “He’s been planning to leave me.” I sniffed, shrugging a little. “All this time i was being used, i was blind, his love made me feel crazy and made me blind. I was under his spell.” I sniffed.

“He loves me and her at the same time, but i know that he doesn’t deserve a girl like me. He deserve a girl like brianna.” And with that i broke in crying so hard. Michael pull me to sit on his lap and hugs me really tight, stroking my back. Whispering soothing things to calm me down.

“And when i came home,” I sobbed on his shoulder. “I don’t know what to do, i was exhausted of all this dramas and bullshits, i was completely lost and shattered, by one thing.” I sobbed even harder, my body’s shaking.

“By something so, stupid.” I sobbed. “But then, he made me feel crazy and made me feel like it’s my fault michael, i feel like this is all my fault for not being good enough for him.”

“Shh, it’s okay sel. It’s okay. You deserve a better guy, he’s not the one.” He coo’ed, while rubbing my back.

Well i thought he’s the one.

          ~ A couple of weeks later or so ~

Michael’s P.O.V (aye)

I close my car door and walk further until i reach the porch, i ring the bell and wait for someone to open it. “Good afternoon, may i help you?”

“Hi,” I waved, sticking my left hand inside my jean pocket but my right hand waving at the maid. “I’m looking for harry styles?” That came out more like a question.

“Oh, let me call him. You can come in and sit.” She step aside letting me comes in, she closed the door and led me towards the living room.

“Have a sit, and let me call Mr. Styles.” She smiles at me and left. Mr. Styles? Yeah right, Mr. My ass.

I heard foot-steps coming from the other side of the room, and when i turn around i found harry standing there staring at me with a bewildered look.

“You’re looking for me?” He asked and approach me, sitting down in front of me.

“Yeah actually.”

“Look dude before you beat me up–”

“It’s not about that harry.” I stop him, raising my right hand tells him to stop.

“Then, what is it about?” He asked, leaning forward placing his arms on his thigh, his hands clasped.

I look down and sighed before looking back up, “She’s broken.” He stay quiet, “She’s very broken, exhausted and lost. She became distant, and i’m afraid she needs to get back to rehab again.”

“It’s all because of me.” I heard him mumbled.

“Hey,” He looks up. “Don’t blame this on yourself okay? It’s not your fault that you don’t love her – well that was kind of harsh but – it’s okay. You love somebody else, i’m sure she’ll move on.” I reassured, giving him a smile.

“You know michael, i still love her. It’s just that, my love for her is not that strong like my love for the girl that i used to love. Which is . . . She’s my girlfriend now.” He explained.

“If you think this is the right choice, then live it up. Don’t let anything stop you.” I spoke.

“Y-yeah, i think this is the right choice.” he nodded.

“Okay.” I nod and stood up, walking towards the hall but then came into a halt when he call my name.

“Hey, michael,” i turn around. “Yeah?”

“Tell her that, I’m sorry and that i still love her.

——————————————————

I'mma play the sims 3