15

Ica's POV

I can't believe dad knew where to look. I mean he took a map out and pointed. And now here we are one big happy family going to pick up Raven.

Yep just me, mom, dad, aunt Anna, uncle Kristoff, Kris, MoAnna, Meira, James, Hiccup Anne, uncle Hiccup, Aunt Merida, aunt Rapunzel, uncle Eugene, with Ruby, Katie and Olaf. One big happy Family.

Turns out Raven was on the south mountain. yay. Which means more climbing. But out of nowhere a purple snow-women I think walked out giggling then saw us and ran screaming up the mountain.

"Was that a?..." My mom whispered to my dad.

"Yep."

"And it was purple." Olaf whispered back.

"Yep" he repeated.

We followed its footsteps be hide a rock which lead to stairs and a black castle. But something looked strange. the ground near the castle was white pure white.

I know my mom and dad noticed it.

Before we walked up the stairs. Mom told the rest of the gang beside aunt Anna and Kris.

Now we are walking up the steps we came to the sparkling door.

"Ok guys I'm going to knock." I said.

"No I will." my mom spoke.

She walked up to the door and held her hand up to knock but she didnt.

"Just knock." Olaf said.

"Knock" he said again.

"Why is she not knocking" he whispered to me.

"I don't think she knows how to knock, just like you Anna." He said to her.

Anna gave him a glare.

"Ok I'll shut up."

Then the door flew open. But nobody was there to greet us. A raven flew in before us.

We walked in to see my sister siting on a chair petting the Raven. the snow-women that was creaming on the mountain stand by her side and a man with pale skin and jet black hair.

"Raven!" My mom called her.

"Pitch black!" My dad hissed.

The pale man smiled.

"Jack Frost and Queen Elsa what a pleaser it is."

He looked at me.

"Ahh and little Ica."

He came close but my mom stood in front of me.

"What have you done to my daughter?"

"I didn't do anything but you did. Raven come here my darling." he hissed to my mom.

--------------------

Ravens POV

("What no stop.")

My body moved up and towards Pitch.

("GET ME AWAY FROM THIS GUY HELP, DAMIAN. wait Damian on no no no no.")

------------------------

Damian's POV

I reached home and a nightmare approached me. It neighed really fast.

"What girl."

She neighed again.

"I don't understand you when you talk like that."

Then a baby tooth fairy flew to my face.

"DAMAIN!!!!" It squeak.

"What Pip, what is the matter."

He put his finger up asking for 1 min for breath.

"Well that's what happens when you fly fast and scream at the same time." I held my hand out letting him sit on my hand.

He looked at me.

"What?"

"Damian your father found her."

My eyes grew big.

"WHAT! BUT HOW, WAIT RAVEN!

I jumped on the nightmares back.

"Go Midnight Go!"

And she took off heading for Ravens castle.

"DAMIAN WAIT FOR ME YOU DUMMY." he yelled.

-------------
-------------

"Tell mommy and daddy what I told you." Pitch spoke.

I felt my mouth open but the words coming out weren't mine.

"You never loved did you mother!"

("NO DONT SAY THAT STOP!")

I could see my mothers eyes felled with sadness.

"Raven I do love you."

"NO YOU DONT YOU SHUT MY POWERS OUT, YOU LEIED TO ME ABOUT EVERYTHING, YOU JUST WANTED ME TO FEEL THE PAIN YOU WENT THROUGH!"

"Raven stop this." my father called.

I turned to him.

"AND YOU THE FAMOUS JACK FROST EVERYBODY MUST LOVE YOU. MOST PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST."

("Stop stop stop!")

"Raven we love you." my sister spoke.

"DONT GET ME STARTED ON YOU LITTLE SISTER ALL YOU DID WAS BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU HAD POWERS AND I DIDNT WELL LITTLE SISTER NOW YOU KNOW, NOW YOU SEE, INFACT THAT WILL BE THE LAST YOU WILL SEE LITTLE SISTER!"

I felt my hand go up and I could feel the energy flowing through my veins and into my palm.

("NNNN.....)

"NOOOOOOO RAVEN!" A voice entered the room.

Damian flew in on a black horse and a tiny fairy by his side. He jumped of the horse and stood by my family.

"Damian!" I said my eyes turning red blue I can feel myself fight with my dark side.

"Raven don't do this you are under a spell." he put his hands up trying to get to me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SON!" Pitch yelled full of anger.

"Son?" My dad said.

"Ok, ok I'm the son of Potch black big deal, but that's not the point. The point is that Raven." he looked at me. "You are not evil you are a beautiful most talented girl I know, and that's the girl I fell in love with. Now I want the real Raven to fight, fight against your evil side."

"Wait your dating my daughter!" My dad said.

A pause went through then a laughter field the room. And it was me.

"FOOLISH BOY RAVEN IS GONE!"

("No I'm not!")

"Enough of this Raven kill them!" He ordered me.

I smiled and put my hand back up.

"Goodbye!"

-

-

-

A/N
Hey guys what do you think of that crazy right tanks for reading next chapie coming soon.

Please like and comment thanks