Grand Welcome

I can't even begin to describe how glad I am that you clicked on this book, added it to your library, clicked on it despite the numerous books in your library, then sat down to actually read it. It's actually gratifying to know that you went through that process just to read this bundle of awesomeness!

Welcome to a world of SASS and CLASS! Where our sassy princess, Amaryllis, meets our classy prince-not-so-charming-but-dropdead-gorgeous, Carlson. You might really wanna hate the guts of Carlson and hug the heck out of Amaryllis, but I promise you,  Carlson is an essential in EVERYONE'S lives. You've just got to get yourself a Carlson.

Now, this book is purely fictional, even down to the locations! I will be mentioning some towns, estates, cities, and areas that do not exist.....and if they do, I'm sorry but I honestly had no idea and I am not talking about them.

This book is cliché, and if you are like me, then you are probably tired of clichés already but you just can't seem to hate it. Lol. I am going to try my possible best to make this book as realistic as possible, so stay with me on this journey and kindly drop your thoughts on every chapter.

Walk with me as we take this step into a world of love, hate, sass, and class.

With sassiness marinated with love,
Dee.