Chapter 4

Today was a another normal day at the plantation for me

Today was a another normal day at the plantation for me. I usually got up and got ready eat and do other productive activities. I've been enjoying baking lately with Lissa.
     On my computer, I went baby shopping. I wanted to get some cute clothes and cribs to be prepared. I am 3 months pregnant and I already love this baby so much.
      Lissa and I sat on the couch in my room. My computer was sat on my lap while Lissa was eating a bowl of popcorn.
       "Lissa, baby shopping is so stressful! Like who pays for 1000 dollars for something you keep for a few years." I vented off my frustrations to Lissa.
      "Eliana, doesn't your family own a lot of money" Lissa asked me. "My family owns money but they kicked me out. Last time, my parents gave money to anybody it was my sis. Turns out my sister was pregnant. She gave birth and my parents went and argued for custody. They won and took her child and never let them see her child. It doesn't matter now. She's dead and they have Rosie." Lissa knew how cruel and evil my parents can be.                 
   I ordered 3 pairs of neutral colored clothing. I didn't know the gender yet.
  I got up from Lissa and my couch and went downstairs to grab a snack, I almost tripped over Hayley who was reading a book. I stumbled and then grabbed the railing to help myself down.

(This is her outfit)      When I headed near the living room, I heard Rebekah and Klaus arguing in the living room

     When I headed near the living room, I heard Rebekah and Klaus arguing in the living room. I made a sandwich and sat down in a chair and started to eat it.
    "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire." I heard Rebekah yell and scoff.
        "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child." Klaus replied to Rebekah using the same tone as her.
       "Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Rebekah teased him. I scoffed and made my way into the room.
      "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." I voiced causing them to notice I was there.
      "Well, that depends what plan you mean, love: My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." I scoffed, getting angry. We needed to focus on getting Elijah back as well.
     Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catches it easily before it can impale his face.
    "The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother. The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." I said to Klaus who looked and me and chuckled.
       "In the front, if we are being specific." Klaus told us and I was getting so close to wanting to punch his face out.
     "You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?"I asked him prying for an answer.
    "Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy—he's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenaged witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister, please." Klaus explained his ultimate plan to us.
   "And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Rebekah gestured to Klaus who shrugged his shoulders.
    "That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" I asked them confused.
    "Please, Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." Rebekah laughed at Klaus.
    "And that's only the Plan A, love. There's always a Plan B." Klaus told me. So, they're is a another plan.
   "What's plan B?" I asked them and they both started to grin.
   "War" Klaus tells me and that scares me to death at the thought of.
   I left the scene and went upstairs to my room to get in bed and sleep. Sleep was one thing that kept me in shape.
    I kept dreaming of Klaus bringing back Elijah.
     I woke up feeling pretty good. I decided to get changed in some comfy clothes as it was late evening.