Chapter 3

I have been in this house for a while and I talked to Lissa and Hayley on the phone but I have yet to see them because Hayley is still looking for her family

     In my pregnancy, I have been experiencing the worst nausea in my life. I woke up, threw up all the contents in my stomach.
     While I was in my room, I heard the door slam open and closed. I got up to see what it was. I saw someone with blonde hair standing at the door.
        " Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door."The woman started yelling in the house which made my ears hurt. I had grabbed a fire iron on the way down the stairs.
        "Who the hell are you?" I said to this random woman yelling in the house. She looked at me knowingly like I was going to do something for her because no I wasn't gonna do anything for this woman.
       "Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?" She thinks I am a maid. If I was a maid, I would be wearing a uniform or a costume. I am not a maid or house servant. I am a person
       "Hello. Not the maid." I pointed out to the blonde hair woman. I was already hating this already.
       "Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Eliana, isn't it?" Okay, okay. They still think I am a werewolf but if they knew I was a half breed, I think they would think or treat me differently.
         The bump has not shown yet but from my body type I've heard, my bump shouldn't be that big. It was nice to have someone come in and visit me since it has been very lonely lately since Elijah went and bailed me. That's what Klaus said.
     "You have your brother's manners,"  I told the woman who's name I learned was Rebekah.
       "And his temper, too, so watch it," Rebekah said to me but also remember I have my temper too. People who know me very well know that I have a bad temper. Well, I can have a temper but I have been known as the shy girl.
     "Where's Elijah?" Rebekah started to look and try to find Elijah around the main part of the house but found nothing.
       "Beats me. He's long gone." I whispered to her. I just told her what Klaus told me. If she doesn't believe me then she doesn't believe me.
       "What do you mean, "long gone"? Rebekah asked me. She seemed agitated and frustrated.
       "Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into – he was all poetic about how we're family – and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire." I poured out my heart and soul until I heard a buzzing in my pocket and I took it out to realize that it was Lissa was calling. I sent to voicemail, of course, I felt bad for doing that but I needed to focus on the conversation that Rebekah and I were sharing even how much I didn't want this conversation.
        "Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" Rebekah screamed in the house hoping that Klaus would come out and tell her what he did to Elijah. I hope Elijah is okay, though. He saved me from those Witches.
       Klaus opens a pair of doors and walks out holding a drink.
       "Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?" Klaus stood by the top of the staircase and calmly walked down to his sister.
      "They were very rude," Rebekah told Klaus while grinning to herself and making laugh out of it.
     I decided this was not my conversation and walked into the kitchen to call Lissa.
     My phone started to ring calling Lissa "Lissa, I am so sorry for not answering you. I should've answered you." I heard this low heavy voice in the background of the call.
     "Lissa, do you have a male with you?" By this point, I was pacing back and forth in the kitchen. This dark chuckle happened on the phone call.
      "I want you Eliana Evans Morrison,  daughter of the highest Banshees in the Banshee Tribe. Come to the bayou or expect your little friend to die" I gasped, tears in my eyes. Visions started popping up. Future visions of Lissa being tortured then killed.
         I immediately started having a mental breakdown. I had to escape Klaus and his sister to get out. I had devised this plan. I made pillows go in the blanket. I know this is an old school trick to trick parents but in my mind. I hope it tricks them.
    I walked upstairs and walked past them and ran upstairs. I made up the pillows, I packed a bag with some essential items. I threw the shoulder bag over my shoulder, put my hair up in a pony.
      When I made it in my car at the hotel after taking a bus. I dialed Hayley's number.
    "Hey, Ana." She muffled through the phone. I immediately took note of her bad service.
     "Where are you???" I asked her frantically. I am hoping she wasn't caught by this psycho bitch.
     "I'm at the hotel that you rented for me." I did not move my car. I ran up the stairs and I found her door and I banged my hand on it.
      "Hayley, it's me. Eliana. We have a problem with Lissa. She is going to die, she is going to die and I won't be able to save her, and then I will feel the guilt of not saving her just like my parents. " Hayley slammed the door open and hugs me tightly. She hugged me like she hasn't seen me in 2 years.
     "It's okay, what happened to Lissa?" I told her about the phone call, the odd behavior of Lissa lately.
    "Lissa will be fine. Let's get in your car and we will have a road trip just like the old days. We will drive to Portland, Oregon where this person is holding Lissa and we will take him down" I smiled with tears pouring out of my eyes.
     "Right," I told her. She held 2 large bags and put them in the bag of my trunk. We hopped in my car and she turned up Christian music. I laughed and punched her in the arm and she started laughing while changing it. I turned out of the driveway and headed to Portland, Oregon.
       New Orleans to Portland took a day for us. In the drive, I received a very angry call from Klaus. He yelled at me and cursed at me to return to New Orleans.
    I told him if I did not go, my friend would die. He, of course, did not care. He only cared for the safety of the child that I was carrying. I, of course, ignored him and what he had to say and hung up on him and made my way to Portland.
       We arrived in a forest and we drove deep into the forest to find a cabin.
     "Let's go, Hayls. We'll probably find Lissa here." We got off the car to see an ugly yellow house and we both turned away in disgust