3. Drew. . Is Literally Kissing My Ass

Začať od začiatku

"Hey there, darling! I was wondering if everything was alright."

"Yes, everything is okay here."

I stuck my middle finger up at Drew while he wasn't looking.

"Did you get home safe?"

"Yes, I did. I'm so sorry that I forgot to call you back last night."

"It's fine," she said, her voice sounded delightful again.

I walked out of the room, separating myself from Drew. I watched his eyes ogle me from a distance while I stopped walking in the hallway. I ranted the whole twenty minutes, talking about last night and the huge event at WDBT.

I hung up cheerfully, smiling at the phone in my hand.

"Why the hell are you so happy?" he said, crossing his arms behind his back. "What the hell is that smell?"

"What smell?"

He sprayed Windex on my face.

I stood there with my mouth open, trying to not dump his body right now and roll it over a hill.

"Before you put me in a hospital, it's water."

He continued to soak me. I was drenched in my favorite pajamas. I chased him down the stairs, but before I could even grab him by his collar and choke him, he had already run to the other side, standing behind a chair to avoid being attacked.

"Look, I made my gorgeous sister breakfast!" he said, pointing at the plate that was laid out in front of me.

"Elle, I know I ruined your house."

"Ruined? Really? Ruined is not even the word."

"I know. I'm a man; I just needed time with the guys," he confessed. "I got bored."

"Half of your little posse stole everything from my closet."

He smiled at me and pointed his index finger at the plate.

"Eat up, Ells; your stomach is asking for some great protein right now."

He walked toward me and sat me down.

"Do not try and change the subject!"

"What subject?"

I backed my chair into his chest and he winced.

"Dang, why so violent?" he asked, harrumphing.

I grabbed the bottle from him.

"The only way you'll survive is if you do everything I say."

He looked up at me.

"You'll have to clean up after me."

"Hell nah!"

"Or I could tell everybody all about- "

He cut me off and rolled his eyes.

"I already know what you're going to say!"

"Really? If you do, then what?"

"Please, let's not discuss this."

He stood up, acting like what had happened seconds ago hadn't happened at all. He tucked in his belly and closed his eyes, sucking in a deep breath of air.

"As you wish, Ellah Belle." He walked away from me marching like a soldier on his way upstairs.

"Ellah Belle?" I said. "It's Ellah, Marshall ass fart."

____

The day went by. I couldn't think of a thing to do. My body was still aching from the competition last night. I partied hard with the celebs at the event and almost got drunk with Heavenly and Darnell. Luckily, Emily stopped me from drinking too much that day.

I was sitting on my couch watching Enough. Drew was in the back outside by the balcony playing Uno with his little group of friends.

There was someone knocking on the door while I flipped through the channels. I yelled Drew's name from the living room, but in the last five minutes of the day, Drew disobeyed me. I got up after realizing he was nowhere near the real world. He was trapped in the game of Uno.

I opened the door to see who had the nerve to knock on my door aggressively.

"I'm coming!" I said as I opened the door and saw him.

He was standing in on my doorstep acting like he had seen a ghost. I was the world's beast of a burden.

His hair was half shaved. He resembled a lost soldier captured by a photographer on the ruins of World War I. The rest of his long hair was combed back neatly. I continued eyeing him. I never lost contact with his soul-eating grey eyes. He stood in front of me, trying to find the right words. The way his lips parted made me feel like he would tell me all his secrets if I asked. His body language said so much. I felt scared from the moment he stepped in.

"Is Drew here or not?"

I remembered him. His tattoos were to die for.

"He called me about a minute ago. You're not upset, are you?"

I couldn't answer him. I wanted to open my arms and greet him with a hug. I recognized that sexy, deep, husky voice.

He peeked into the living room then walked toward me, pressing his chest to mine. He look down on me freakishly with his treacherous grey eyes. He clenched his jaw and pushed me a bit forward with his chest. His hands were over mine and he shut the door behind him. I completely forgot about the real world.

"Get the fuck in here!" Drew yelled from the other room, interrupting our silence.

He slowly walked into the living room as Drew beckoned him over. He turned around and smirked at me. I wanted to collapse to the ground and worship his body, mind, heart and soul. He felt like a new God; someone's presence to cherish for all and eternity.

"Shit!" I said softly.

I shrugged it off and sat back down on the couch, watching the film and thinking about how we almost made love in the living room.