Kira Is Back

======== • ✠ • ========
Izuku's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========
I was looking at my former mentor All Might, he was detaining Shigaraki or Tenko Shimura, and Kurogiri or Oboro Shirakumo, I also woke up my Bitch of a sister and Bakushit.

Izuku: Now, may I ask, will the one who still believed in me come and stand beside me?

I saw Akatani, Shouka, Kaminari, Jiro, Shoji, Koda, Tokoyami, Toru, and surprisingly Mineta.

Izukuv Almost half the class, even the pervert had better brains than the rest of you M*therf*kers, I expected more from the Class I risked my life for many times, the class that I helped out of their own darkness, Iida, did you not think of the time I saved your stupid ass from Stain?!

He looked down in shame, which I loved to see.

Izuku: *Cackling* Oh? Now you're crying? What happened to the *mimics iida's robot hands and speaks robotic* sTiFf BoY wHo aLwAyS hAs tO fOlLoW tHe rUlEs?

I saw that he was now crying.

Eijirou: Hey! It's not manly to-

Izuku: Shut your trap Kirishima, you obviously don't know shit about being manly, Manly this, Manly that! How can you be manly when you are *tone gets higher* just too blind to see the truth?

He dropped to his knees and started to contemplate.

Izuku: Now, I am willing to forgive and forget, all I need is a simple sorry.

After I said that, most of the class came to me and said they were very sorry, the only ones who didn't come to me were Izumi, Katsuki, Momo, Tenya, and Eijiro.

Izuku: So you guys are the ones who won't apologise, well because of that, I will tell you one thing. I TALK, I SMILE, I LAUGH, BUT BE CAREFUL WHEN I'M QUIET.

With that, I left USJ and headed to the dorms.

Timeskip BTYB the Funniest Bnha pic I have ever seen.

I was finally in my own dorm, where I could talk freely

Izuku: Hey Rem?

Rem: Yeah?

Izuku: Why did you give me the name and picture of Shigaraki and kurogiri?

Rem: Oh! That was for when you made Light bring me apples using the Note Of Command.

Light: Never do that again okay Izuku!?

Izuku: Ok Light, I didn't think it would work, well, since you're the only one with a surname, and I saw your face in the history books, I went on a hunch.

Light: Whatever, just don't do that again ok?

Izuku: Alright alright.

*Knock* *Knock*