Crimes Against Humanity (Rewriting)

A fight to watch.

======== • ✠ • ========
Narrator's Pov
======== • ✠ • ========

As Joker Izuku and Izuku jump through the portal, they end up in Nezu's office.

Joker Izuku: Where's the rat?

Izuku: Probably somewhere around the campus.

Joker Izuku: And what do we do with him?

Izuku: We keep him un-

Villain Izuku: Mmm, whe-

Izuku turned and slammed Villain Izuku against the wall while Joker Izuku knocked the wind out of him and gave him an uppercut, putting him to sleep.

*CRASH*

Izuku: *Exhales* That was close.

Joker Izuku: He can't wake up again.

Nezu: What is the meaning of this!?

The two turn to the door, seeing Nezu startled and accompanied by the U.A. staff.

Izuku: Hello there Nezu.

Nezu looked at Joker Izuku.

Joker Izuku: *Nods*

Nezu: Izuku? Who is he?

Izuku: A split personality of mine that managed to make it into the physical world.

Nezu: A-and him? *Points To Villain Izuku*

Izuku: He is another split personality of mine, one that is currently the strongest villain in this world.

At the mention of "Strongest Villain in the world", all the staff members got on their guards.

All Might: And what do you mean by that?

Izuku backed away from Villain Izuku as Joker Izuku restrained him.

Izuku: This version of me, is the new Kira.

At that, they gasped in horror.

Nezu: Y-you mean the one responsible for-

Izuku: For over a hundred thousand deaths, yeah, that's the one.

Nezu: *Sweats* Then does that mean he has "it"?

Izuku: Yes, and he doesn't even need to write in it, he just chooses a target and they're done for.

Nezu: My word.

Midnight: H-how can we keep him from doing that?

Izuku: We can destroy his mind, because if he's not able to process thought properly and efficiently, then he's not going to be a threat.

Aizawa:. . . . And the catch?

Izuku and Joker Izuku shared a look before nodding.

Izuku: We too will be affected, we share the same soul, if one fragment of it suffers irreparable damage, we will be affected, after all, he's still a part of me.

Nezu: And what's the alternative?

Izuku: We keep him under, if he's not conscious, he can't use it, now I want you to-

Aizawa: Midoriya?

Izuku was interrupted by Aizawa who was looking at his phone.

Aizawa: Care to explain this?

He showed Izuku a video of him, Joker Izuku and Villain Izuku present at the museum where the Mask of Delusions was stolen.

Izuku: I will explain, the question now is will you believe me?