They both turned to look at the door as they heard it creak, Jason standing there with a pissed off look on his face.

Nico ignored him, looking at Percy as he stopped and looked up at him.

Nico shook his head, bouncing a little harder and whimpering. He tilted his head back as he heard Jason growl from the doorway.

"Nico di Angelo, if you don't stop, I will pull that skirt off of you and watch you and Percy. Don't forget about spankings."

Jason's voice was low, warning Nico to take him seriously. Nico smirked, bouncing once more as he turned to look Jason in the eyes.

Nico moaned out as he put his hands on Percy's chest, a look of pure ecstasy on his face as he saw Jason glare.

Jason closed the door before turning on the light and walking over to them, tugging down the zipper that held Nico's skirt together.

Jason pulled the skirt off, throwing it on the floor and sitting down in the desk chair, pulling it closer to the bed as he did so.

Nico bit his lip, turning his head to face Jason, bouncing slowly as he rolled his hips.

"You really are a little slut Nico."

Nico ignored him, smirking down at Percy's shell shocked expression.

Nico continued riding Percy, ignoring the three taps to his inner thigh that signalled stop.

Nico bounced faster, stroking himself as he enjoyed the attention he was receiving.

Embarrassed, Percy placed the six quick taps to Nico's inner thigh that signalled stop! Stop now!

Nico moaned, feeling Percy twitch inside him, knowing they were both close now.

"Daddy. You gonna cum with me?"

At this point, Percy stopped placing the taps to Nico's thigh, already understanding what it felt like to not be listened to.

"Yeah."

No one noticed the emotion in Percy's voice, the way his words got caught in throat.

Percy closed his eyes, trying to find the release he knew Nico expected him to have.

Eventually, Percy came, Nico following not long after with a whine.

Nico blushed, looking over at Jason as he just stared in awe.

Nico grinned, blowing him a kiss.

"You gonna spank me now?"

"Bend over."

Nico bent over the bed, smiling up at Percy as he saw him sit up.

Nico felt the first slap to his ass, pushing his face further into the blue sheets beneath him as he felt Jason grab his ass.

"You didn't count, we will start over."

"Good."

Nico felt the familiar stinging sensation on his ass as Jason's hand came down again, the sound ringing through the room as he bit his lip.

"One."

"You're getting five."

Percy stared on, confused and scared as he watched Nico wiggle his ass, jumping slightly as he felt Jason's hand connect with his ass.

"Two."

Jason smirked, placing the last three hits in quick succession.

"Three. Four. Five."