"We should probably be heading out now or we'll be late guys" Yui piped up. All of the girls quickly grabbed their things and did one last check in the mirror before heading out onto the street.

"So where are we meeting the others?" Yachi tugged on Kiyoko's sleeve gently.

"We'll be meeting them at the station and head to the karaoke place together" she answered with a smile as she adjusted her glasses.

"We're almost there right? I haven't been to this station in forever" you yawned out as you stretched your arms in the air.

"You've only been gone a year and you already forget where it is?" Yui laughed.

"Not gonna lie I have no idea how to get around my own neighborhood and I've lived there my whole life" Yukie chuckled.

"Well you're direction-ally challenged, that's different" Kaori poked, the other girl shoving her with her shoulder playfully.

"Hey!" Yukie laughed.

The group made it to the station in no time. As they were crossing the street they heard a familiar set of voices nearby--right when it clicked, one of them called out to the group.

"Hey!" Suga yelled, waving as both groups turned to approach and greet each other before walking in.

Karasuno Boys' Outfits:

The boys each stared at you in shock, light blushes dusting their faces as they've never seen you in something like that before, making the girls giggle as you looked at them with your eyebrow quirked

As if on instinct Daichi and Kageyama took off their top layers and began to walk over to hand it to you to cover up, making you suddenly incredibly self conscious about what you were wearing. Suga noticed your expression immediately and lightly jogged in front of them, punching them both in the stomach with each fist to stop them in their tracks.

"We'll have none of that! (Y/n) is a big girl now, let her wear what she wants! You know she looks hot~" Suga turned giving you a reassuring smile and a thumbs up. You silently thanked him with your eyes, knowing he always had your back. "Don't you think so?" he asked the others.

"Yes" Kageyama said without hesitation, taking Daichi by surprise as he chuckled.

"Yeah you look great (y/n), that top's cut really suits you" Asahi smiled at you. "You all look very pretty!" Asahi said blushing as he quietly addressed the rest of the girls as they thanked him.

"Aww well aren't you a cutie!" Yukie cheered, nudging her friend Kaori who was already smirking.

"You look pretty good yourself, I like your pants!" the other girl smiled, sticking out her leg to show off her own patterned pants.

"Really? I think yours looks cooler!" he said sheepishly as he stuck his leg out towards her as well, both giggling at each other. You could already see Yukie's mind processing several new matchmaking plans as she looked at the two.