"Your so beautiful."

Layna looked over to see her phone flashing. She glanced with a sweet smile.

"Jayce"?

She quickly drug herself out of bed to reach her phone. There it read from Jayce,

"Can I tell you something without it being awkward?".

Layna and Jayce were not dating, simply because they live so far away from each other But they still continued to act like a couple.

"Yeah, lol. What's up?"

Layna slowly replied scared of what he was going to say. Her phone lit up once again with Jayce being the cause of it.

"Your so beautiful."

Layna blushed, wishing he could be there too see her.

LAYNAS POV
Oh, what the fuck. This is all just fake lust and love. I'm only 15.. I can't even drive myself to the store yet. How the fuck can I even meet him... But he's so perfect.. What am I thinking? I don't even know what love is.

JAYCES POV
I put my phone down and smirked, she's gorgeous. For some reason she doesn't know that.. I tell her with every fucking sentence. She can't see what she actually is. I see her as a model but all she sees is a normal school girl. It's crazy. I can't even see her flaws... What flaws?

Layna tiptoed out into her kitchen smelling bacon and eggs. The usual breakfast at her house.

LAYNAS POV
Hey dad, I showed my dad a big grin. He walked towards me and rewarded my smile with a big hug. "Good morning sweetie." He said in a soft voice. I grabbed my plate and gently fed myself.
After breakfast I danced my way into my chilly bedroom. I threw on a sweatshirt and put my hair into a messy bun. I logged into steam to play videogames. "Ohh.." I heard a beep and looked in the bottom right hand corner to see..
"Relch, Online"
" Now playing Arma 2"