The Fall of Shiganshina Part 1

Start from the beginning

Hannes: "Is someone messing with you again eren or are you guys getting on mikasa's bad side again ?"

(R.I.P Hannes)

(Y/n): "Oh hey Mr. Hannes"

Eren: "Eww, You smell like a tavern hannes"

Solider 1: "Hahaha, If only tears were cups of ale" He said while playing cards with other soldiers and also drinking booze

(Y/n): "Well that explains the tavern smell"

Eren: "Wait aren't you on watch"

Hannes: "Yup watchin' the old gate we are, Thirsty work playin' sentry. Pinochle only goes you so far to chase of the boredom. Lil' nip now and then keeps us all in our courage for a spell. Perks of being a guard eh,"

(Y/n): "How are you going to fight in you're so drunk huh"

Hannes: "Now why would I have to fight"

Eren: "WHAT IF THEY BREAK THROUGH THE WALL ?"

(Y/n): "WE WOULD BE SITTING DUCKS ON YOUR WATCH"

Hannes: "(Y/n), Eren use your inside voices please" He said while scratching the back of his head

Solider 1: "Looks like the doc's brats got some fire in them"

Solider 2: "Listen kids the only thing those things have done to the wall for the past 100 years is scratch at it. I have a feelin' if they get their big heads to do somethin' else we'll be more than ready for them"

(Y/n): "So your just going to rely the future of humanity to a feeling, What have any of you actually done for once to be ready for them"

Eren: "(Y/n) is right, Our dad says you have to be sharp at all times"

Hannes: "Ahh good doctor jaeger. Yeah well can't argue with a man that single handedly spared us from the plague. Thing is, he's talkin' about his scalpel, What we do isn't half as important"

Hannes: "Hey no disrespect to your father, But a soldier's time beyond the walls kinda tends to put the whole issue into a different perspective. You see them groping around out there, Mindless dead-eyed-

Eren: "Wait a minute, Sounds to me that you don't even think they're that dangerous"

Hannes: "Eh"

(Y/n): "At least have the decency to stop yourself a garrison, People might get the wrong idea"

Hannes: "Haha, Good point. Look at it this way if a garrison's actually doing what people think their doing, We are up a creek"

Hannes: "Honestly I take a lot of stock in being called a freeloader, It means things are good. It's how I measure peace of mind"

(Y/n): "We live in a cage, All we do is eat and sleep. That's it end of story, We have the peace of mind of live stock"

Soldier 3: "Hahaha, Man you were right about the brats having fire, You coming back to the game or what"

Hannes: "Yeah be there in a sec-

He stopped talking since me, eren and mikasa started walking away

Hannes: "Hey, where are you going"

(Y/n): "Home"

*TIME SKIP*

We were almost home, Walking in silence until mikasa spoke

Mikasa: Eren, You should let the scout regiment thing go"