Night Of The Closing Ceremony

*Mess Hall*

Y/n's POV

After getting my ass kicked and coming back from the infirmary people started giving me weird looks so I decided to ask Eren about it

Y/n: "Hey eren any idea my people are lookin at me funny ?"

Eren: "You lost control of yourself again and lashed out at Annie, She kicked your ass and when mikasa tried to intervene you went after her as well, She knocked you out and dragged you to the infirmary"

Y/n: "Damn really again, I should go apologize to them before it gets worse"

Then Jean started yelling at marco about him wanting to work for the military police so he can be safe in wall sina I think

Eren: "Interior ?, Five years ago this was apart of it !"

Jean: "You have a point to make friend ?, I'm right here so say it !"

Eren: "Poooor Jean always so misguided, And besides I don't think the military police would want someone that looks like a horse to work for them !!"

People including myself snickered at the comment and Jean noticed

Jean: "Very funny haha"

Eren: "It's not funny to me, Just telling facts here, You just want to work on you're Titan-killing skills so the brass will put you somewhere you'll never see one !"

Jean: "You'd rather I was good at getting killed ?, Thanks but I'll pass it's better to play the system then get gnawed on !"

Eren: "YOU SON OF A BITCH, DISRESPECTING ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DIED SO YOUR FAT ASS CAN BE HERE RIGHT NOW"

Jean: "BRING IT ON THEN"

Y/n: "Stop it you two before Shadis comes in !"

That's was ineffective judging by Jean grabbing Eren by his shirt

Jean: "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUDGE ME"

Eren: "HUH YOU RIP MY SHIRT YOU'RE DEAD"

Jean: "I DONT GIVE A DN ABOUT YOUR SHIRT, YOU REALLY PISS ME OFF"

So then Eren releases jean's grip on him then flips him over

Jean: "Damn it that hurt, The hell was that move ?"

Eren: "Just thought of it on the fly, Do you really believe the military police is a guarantee ticket to a good life ?, You're no soldier you're just a joke !"

Shadis the creeped the mess hall door open slightly

Shadis: "Would someone care to explain the ruckus I heard right now ?, I do hope everything's all right"
He said in a crappy tone

Mikasa: "Y/n passed some gas from the beans today commandant"

Y/n: "HUH !"

Shadis: "Ew Y/n after what you caused today the least you can do is control yourself, You eat to much you'll stink up the place !"

Y/n: *blushing from embarrassment* "S-sorry Sir !"

*Time Skip*

Location: Graduation Ceremony Place (I don't know where they are in this scene)

Commander (The subtitles just say he's a commander dude): "As of this moment you all will have three options open to you choose wisely"

Commander: "The Garrison Regiment, Whose job is to reinforce the walls !"