Ch.5

Anabell

I pulled up to Nala House in my all black Porsche and I was greeted by all 3 of my girls followed by Indigo talking to my belly I'm only 17 weeks pregnant and my belly ain't even that big.
Toya- damn girl look at you whipping the all black porsche.
Nala -She learned how to throw it back like her favorite girl.
Me- ya wrong , don't worry about how I get mines.
Nala- Ok Chinese
Me- fuck you I'm not Chinese ,you're actually my least favorite.

I really don't trust that bitch Nala I think she low key a physco path.
I only put up with her because Toya do, Me and indigo both agreed that's why we hang out with her because of Toya and her been best friends since high school. She think she the shit because her rich old ex husband died of suffocation he was like 75 and they got married in two months and she got left with his money and his house.

Nala -I care.
Indigo -anyway, I have to go to work
Us- dressed like that ?!
Indigo -like what ?
Us-nothing.
I think indigo is hiding something from me because we're the ones in a group that tell each other everything and I can't help but feel she's hiding something from me .

Indigo

I get in my grey Audi and pull off . A tear from my eye fall as I pull up to the boss's beach house I clenched my jaw and went in . He opened the door and his face was so pink and his dick was already hard. he caressed my cheek and then let me in I asked him for some vodka because I couldn't do this shit sober. I didn't tell him that I couldn't do it sober out loud but I think he knows that. Today he want to hit it raw and promising to triple my salary and that sounds like music to my ears I got on my knees and went right to business .

Nala

It's been two months since I've had sex and I missed my period ,I'm excited.
Anyway I was at the grocery store and this average man about 5' 9 gross! Tries to talk to me.
"Hi I'm Brian " the stranger said
Me-did I ask?
Brian-well I think you're beautiful ,and I was afraid to talk to you at first but you looked nice.
Me-what car you driving?
Brian- oh I drive a hon-(GCO)
Me-Hold up Honda Honda hurry yo ass on and get the fuck away from me before I karate kick yo broke ass.
Brian- you a stupid bitch, ain't nothing good gon' come to you
Me-that's rich bitch to you,and drake's baby mamma, so the money is coming in.
He looked at me up and down and laughed.
I was dumb founded cause I was trying to see who the fuck he was laughing at
Not NALA LEE the prettiest of them all . fight me.
Later on that day I had a doctors appointment to get a blood test to see if I was officially pregnant I was waiting in the office about 10 mins later broke ass Brian walked in with a 5-7 year old kid
Me-are you stalking me?
He just laughed at me
Me-what's so funny?
Brian-I'm here for my son I don't even know you women.
Me-but why you keep laughing at me
Brain-Because no matter how mean you are you're so beautiful to me.
I tried to hide my smile creeping on my face.thats the nicest thing a man ever said to me.
Me-don't call me that
Brian-learn how to be beautiful on the inside too ma.

Wow. rude.