Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction

Start from the beginning

"Acting tough too much, huh?" Tomura asked and now stabs the slicer in his other hand.

"Tomura, be easy on the kid. Don't kill him yet. There is one thing that I'll be needing from him." The voice said.

"I'm sorry if I had to stab him with these precious slicers made of Sea Prism stones." Tomura said.

"I heard that White Thunder nearly killed those people he called "Hashiras". Dabi said.

"The people who rival him in terms of power and strength from the old Taisho Era, and the ones who are made to defeat Muzan. Couldn't believe they managed to travel here into our world just to annoy us." The voice said.

"Wait a minute. If they really are assembled to defeat Muzan, why they came here then?" Spinner asked.

"Because they knew that White Thunder or Muzan can be still alive. And right now, I am willing to tell this to you all." The voice said.

"What is it, master?" Tomura asked.

"Muzan is still alive. His consciousness is restored, thanks to Dr. Shizuki, who is his closest friend since before. And now, I understand why the reports I receive tell me that he acts like he has his own brain. And I was right." The voice said.

"So you're telling me that Muzan is fooling us from the beginning?!" Tomura asked in anger.

"Yes. And I want you guys from now on, welcome him back and... be the second-in-command next to you, Tomura." The voice said.

"Second-in-command?! No, I won't... I won't let that--" Tomura was stopped as White Thunder pulls his hair and gets his face near to his.

"Listen, you fucking ugly stained-shit face, I do whatever I want. And you can't stop me to my own plans, you dummy looking pest." White Thunder coldly warned.

"Muzan, please calm down. Even if you're hiding your identity from us for some reason, that doesn't mean you can kill anyone around you. You are all allies in here. And we are here to plan something big that will destroy the world itself!" The voice said.

"Master... Like what I've said, I'll do whatever I want. But, if that plan of yours will make me amuse, then I'm in." White Thunder said.

"Very good." The voice said.

"Now Kamado, tell me, what are the other ways to remove that Devil Fruit powers of yours from your body?" White Thunder asked.

"I won't...say anything...!" Tanjiro uttered and then gets kicked to the face, breaking his nose and loses three tooths from his mouth.

"Tell me, or I'll kill your beloved friends at the hospital. I know where they are, right now." White Thunder said as he showed Tanjiro a phone where he can see Shoto and the others resting.

"Y-You...! I won't let you hurt them...!" Tanjiro roared in pain.

"Then tell us how we will take those Devil Fruit powers away from you?" Kurogiri asked.

"If you will tell us so easily, then maybe, we can still spare your life." Tomura said with a menacing grin.

'Should I tell them? No. If I will tell them, things might get worse for the heroes' side. But... If I won't tell them right now... Kanao... Nezuko... they might be killed by Muzan... Right now... there's no one who can defeat Muzan. Not even All Might or Endeavor...' Tanjiro thought. Tomura rolls Tanjiro's head back and forth while waiting for his response.

"F-F-Fine...rgh!" Tanjiro grunted while his mouth got shut by Tomura's foot.

"What?! I can't hear you?" Tomura asked.