Chapter 4: Nightmares and Comfort

Depuis le début

Her parents and the man walked to the basement to discuss some things "we will be back sweetheart" her father told her before she could no longer hear their footsteps.

After a few minutes the little girl suddenly got bored and grabbed her dolls with her to the garden, she was playing with two of her favorite dolls, one of the dolls was a girl with red eyes and brown hair, her eyes were made of buttons, and the doll was wearing a golden necklace.

While the other one was a boy with blue eyes and black hair, who also had a golden necklace, she was making stories with both of her dolls, but got bored easily as she was already 12 years old.

She went back inside to see the mysterious man leaving their house, with a smirk on his face, she wondered why he was smiling and she thought something good must have happened.

As she went inside, her parents weren't there, she tried calling them out but there was no reply, she tried calling them over and over again, she was getting impatient, until she heard a soft violin playing, it was coming from their record player.

It was a soft tune, it sounded menacing yet soft, it was coming from the basement, as she took a few steps down the staircase, she couldn't hear any voices nor footsteps, she only heard the music as it got louder.

When she went inside, she couldn't find her parents, she searched around the basement, until she went to the other side of the room, it was the place that her parents told her not to go.

And there was another door, it had blood, she was scared she was shaking, but she just thought it was paint that they used to draw pictures or memories together.

As she opened the door, she saw her mothers body on the floor dismembered, there were scars on her mouth forming a smile, and her eyes were no longer in her eye sockets they were put in the teddy bear beside her mother, they put Two X's on both her eye sockets, her head was hung on the ceiling.

While her father, was facing his back he was killed in one of the most inhumane ways, which was the blood eagle, his face was out on a mannequin with the same Two X's she saw on her mothers eyes.

She was shaking, her tears became a waterfall, she tried going closer to see if this was a dream, but her body was trembling she couldn't move as she sat in the floor, she out her hands on her hair saying this was all just a dream.

She kept hearing her mother's voice over and over again "why did you have to live? Why didn't you save me? I loved you didn't I? Do you not love me back?" Her mother kept repeating those words in her head.

She saw dark beings she couldn't make out their faces, but she just saw them

as bad people, when they grabbed her they sent her into some sort of lab, experimenting her everyday, tormenting her physically and mentally.

Sometimes she would lose her mind and attack for no reason and would laugh at the deceased, if she were not allowed to harm others she would go mad and lose her mind.

She was screaming everyday "P-Please st-stop I don't want to hurt you" but no matter what they did nothing would work, they would traumatizes her for a few more months.

"Who are you-Pl-Please S-stay h-here" sometimes she would talk to her self on empty or dark corners of them room she was given, seeing a silhouette, the silhouette looked like his shadow.

She would hurt herself on purpose to stop control herself, each day every single person who tried to assist her would end up in a hospital or a coffin.

"This is your fault, you deserve to suffer I wish I never had you as my child" she kept hearing that in her mother's voice, she would just tell them to go away.

Then before the day she was given to her auntie, they gave her a terrible punishment, it was requested by her aunt to "control" the animal she said so she wouldn't have trouble with her.

They put her on an electrical chair, tossing her around the room giving her plenty of scars and electrocuting her several times, she screamed bloody murder.

"STOP PLEASE, I BEG YOU! I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEASE" poor child she only wanted to play with her parents, what a waste.

Alastor's P.O.V
While I was reading my favorite book, I heard screaming and crying, and loud noises I ran as fast as I could upstairs checking in on my friend "She has to fine right? Right Alastor she's going to be fine, you're going to kill whoever is making her scream" I mumbled to myself.

As I frantically tried opening the door, as I opened the door, luckily no one was there but why was she screaming, she was asleep, holding her blanket as tight as she could, she was curled up in a ball, crying over and over again "p-please s-stop I w-won't h-hurt anyone I prom-promise" she kept repeating those words over and over again, and for the first time I wasn't smiling.

I sat down beside her and tried shaking her a bit to wake her up "Dear is everything okay?" I asked "P-please d-don't h-hurt me" she was shaking terribly and her breath was heavy and hear sweat was cold "no dear I won't hurt you of course".

"P-promise?" She asked but she was still asleep "of course I won't dear I don't want to lose you ever again" I know this feels wrong but I want to sleep beside her so that I could comfort her, "c-can y-you pl-please sleep w-with me?" I know she's sleep talking but I couldn't help it, she needs someone to comfort her.

"Of course dear" I laid down beside her, and she let go of her tight grip on the blanket so we

can share both of it, she calmed down a bit she wasn't shaking as much unlike a few minutes ago, she started getting closer to me, I smiled a bit, I wrapped my arms around her as she snuggled even closer.

She was no longer crying and she started hugging back, it felt warm and soft, it felt nice to what I was used to, she probably had a terrible nightmare or maybe a past experience that still haunts her to this day.

I brushed the small part of her hair from her face, so I can see her face properly she looked really beautiful, so peaceful and adorable "you look very beautiful sweetheart" as I kissed her forehead and slept as we cuddled eachother throughout the night.

"I promise I'll protect you from now on"

Author's note:
Sorry if this took a bit long, so please share this story
With people you know or something.

Also for the nightmare part I didn't put it in luna's perspective cause I think it would be more horrifying and traumatizing so just imagine the person telling the part of the nightmare part is her mother.

And there's a reason why it's just her mother's voice and not both of her parents
So yeah, I'll do a bloopers after this.