The Maid and The Mrs. (GxG)

*new and improved; so get ready*
Time: May 2019, 12 pm
Place: Chicago, Illinois
The Barrington Residence

*new and improved; so get ready*Time: May 2019, 12 pmPlace: Chicago, IllinoisThe Barrington Residence

YN POV

"Shit, I missed a spot!" I said as I was cleaning the table in the living room

"Shit, I missed a spot!" I said as I was cleaning the table in the living room. I see I gotta put elbow grease into this bullshit, I'd be damned if I broke my nail....Aaaaannnd there finally finished with that and now onto sweeping the floor.  While I sweep, let me spill the tea about me.

I've been working in the Barrington residence as there maid for six months now and so far this place is so fucking lit. It's big as fuck, they have 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, an arcade room, a huge kitchen, balconies with wonderful views, a golf course, a large pool by a lazy river, home theater, and there are a few more rooms. But this one room, Mr. Barrington said that his wife marked it as "off limits" and surprisingly he doesn't know why. TBH, when the family is on their long vacations trips me and the other staff along with my brother tend to goof off here and there in every room. Of course we clean afterwards, we're not idiots 🙄. Oh damn, where are my manners?

My name is YFN YLN I'm 24 years old, not to sound cocky but rather say overly confident about myself, I'm the whole package beautiful chocolate skin, nice long black hair, fully arched eyebrows, kissable lips, sexy Nyla from the lion king eyes, cute button nose, and to top it off a banging ass body. Gotta keep myself together ya know also being this fine runs in the family.

Annywho, I started working at the Barrington's home as their maid a few months ago when my brother, Nick, had recommended me for the position. Mr. Barrington, Joel, called me that morning for an interview with his wife, the Mrs. or Mary, at their home. Immediately I got hired. Crazy right? After I got hired, I had to live here in the suburbs with the family leaving my roach infested apartment at downtown where I used to lived in. Of course the butler live here as well cause you know that's his job same as mine.

Mr. Barrington is a doctor at the Shriners Hospital, he have been working there for 15 years now I heard. He have told me that he planned to have his children working there soon. Mrs. Barrington is a famous fashion and interior/exterior designer. She was called by many celebrities for house decorating, new collections for their closet, and dresses and suits for the awards and galas type shit. She was ready to hire me ASAP and even had a uniform ready for me that she designed herself. But I feel that her gestures are a little too friendly with me, like longer hugs, rub my arms and legs, compliment the work I didn't even get started on, and even would want to have nice small talk here and there.