2. An Invitation

A week had passed by. Ciel was happy now because he had his ring and was no longer with his cousin.( it doesn't feel right being with his cousin).

Sebastian was also happy because his master was happy and also for his soul to be better. He brought the mail in. "Young master, there is only one letter and its from the queen." Sebastian said.

Ciel rolled his eyes. "It's probably another ball invitation. She knows I don't like balls but she still invites me to them." Ciel said annoyed.

"Hmm, I shall read it to you then. It says. 'Dear Ciel, I am writing to you to invite you to one if my balls. I am inviting you for this special ball because I herd what happened with Lady Elizabeth and I thought I should throw a ball for you to find another girl for you. Of coarse I won't tell it's for you and I will invite everyone so that you can find the girl for you I will never forget my watchdog. Yours truly, queen Victoria.' So will you go my lord?" Sebastian said.

Ciel sighed. "Alright I will come this one time. When is it anyway?" Ciel asked. Sebastian searched the letter.

"Today. We must get you ready." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Fine. But is going to be a huge waste of time. I hope Lady Elizabeth and Alois won't be there." Ciel said as he rolled his eyes again.

*A/N: reader insert in next chapter*

I'll Love You Forever: Ciel X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara