tera mera sath

Absence makes the heart grow fonder,but it surely does make the rest of you lonely.

screen focuses on two brown orbs,deeper than the depth of a well,little upwards were some forehead wrinkles showing that he was desperate,but at the same time they also showed a tint of tension and pain buried deep inside his heart.But all of the sudden all his emotions were replaced with happiness and excitement  after hearing his phone ring.He quickly picked up the call wasting no time and heard a melodious voice,although it was just his name spoken but that too was music to his ears when said aloud from a particular person.He smiled and closed his eyes after leaving a sigh of relief.

karan:preetaaaaa

preeta karan Luthra,an army stratergist who lives away from her entire family and  is an inspiration to all the other women as it was not easy for her to become what she is at present.Her father was a little backwards and did not allow her to apply for army despite educating her as according to him only men belonged there.At the beginning,she was a little disheartened but after meeting her soulmate,her heart just disappeared and positioned itself in his heart and it was the same with his heart which went to preeta.His heart?The heartthrob of the entire nation,The karan Luthra,an outstanding cricketer.He helped preeta fight for her rights but this didn't change her fathers decision and after a long time,preeta finally left her house after marrying karan.Karans family supported preeta like their own daughter and provided her with all the love and affection she never got,being the daughter of a single parent.After immense love and support from them and karan having her back all the time she ,managed to pass her army exam that too with a distinction.They all were really happy for her but also with a heavy heart sent her away from them ,to the army camp.

Lahore,west Punjab

on the other side of the call

preeta:Karannnn,are you there

karan who  managed to say her name only was well aware of how she managed to say his name so normally after barely controlling her sobs.Afterall they were talking after 6 damm months.

sometimes I feel like laughing as well as crying at the same time seeing 12-13 year old children saying I MISS YOU to their girlfriend-boyfriend.arre agar miss shabd ka asli matlab janna hain to kissi army wale ke gharwalo se milo,woh kya,unke ghar ki deewar bhi zor zor se roti hain,uss insaan ki yaadon mein.

karan:aeee bajarbatti,tumhe pata hain na tum rote huye bohot ugly types lagti ho

preeta,finally dropped her fists and and left audible sobs making karan more teary

preeta:karan

karan:hmmm

preeta:i'm coming back

karan;ohhh[later realised what she said]whattttttttttttttt really

preeta:yesss [smiled tearfully and immediately cut the call not able to control her emotions anymore]

karan who very well knew why she did that smiled tearfully knowing her.

''main tumhare rom rom se waqif hoon babydoll,bas ab finally mere 3 saal ka intezaar khatm hoga''

He hurriedly went down and called everyone,his face was glowing just by the thought of meeting his babydoll

karan;mom,dad,dadi,bhai,shrishty,sammy,bhabhi jaldi niche aaoo

they all came down after hearing him shout his lungs out

rakhi:oye khutte de puttar,kya ho gaya,itna zor se kyu chilla raha hain