Chapter 2 Rebirth

Volkbergs POV:
I am Emperor Volkberg Of the Dark Realm, I was once human, when I meet one of my best friends, Lord Paladin Pluto.
Pluto and I we're great friends, Pluto Always tried to defend me. The Lords of The Royal Realm saw thus as a weakness and killed me, trying to make my friend weaker. Anyway back to what's Happening right now.

I was in my throne room speaking withy lords, Generals and Paladin's to talk about war with the Higher realm. Just as we we're about to finish a magic portal appears, one similar to Plutos but it looked like a last effort, Through stumbled the Royals Realm Emperor Her is and some of his last squires from what I could see. Whilst I stayed relaxed everyone around me tensed up and got battle ready. Once the final person Jumps through the portal closes.

Hermis tried to get back on his feet to jump back through but he was to late.
"How may I help you Lord Hermis, you know that...... "I was cut off by Hermis "Volkberg its Pluto the lords of the Royal and Higher Realm Including Paladins are fighting him, This time he Will die" Hermis says rushed, his words hit me deeply. "So Pluto is gonna die today protecting you and these Loyal subjects of yours" I say to Hermis quietly knowing that Plutos ex is Here. "Lord Paladin Plague, I trust you with your next mission" Plague looks over at Me Dumbfounded but then nodded "Retrieve the body of Lord Paladin Pluto, and His Weapons Death and Doom"
Plague stands up and bows down "Understood my lord"
"Also while your there j would like you to kill the Lord Paladin Of the Higher Realm" I say in a Commanding and angry tone
"Yes my Lord I will take my leave" and with that plague disappears.

"Now Hermis its time for use to Catch back up" I say sitting down and allowing Hermis to Sit down
"Let's talk" Hermis says
2 hours later
Me and Hermis are sat in silence, a sigh leaves Hermis's mouth "I hope he will come back soon enough"
As soon as that was said Plague returns, with 2 floating bodys and 2 hammers laid untop of one of the bodys.
Once Plague had laid down the bodys infront of us I notice one has a Spear through his heart where as the other is covered with green gains. Hermis and I stand up at the same time looking at a body which looks ruined from the outside, "They Actually killed him" Hermis says dropping to his knees in utter shock. "Plague Report" I say as Calmly as possible. "He Killed 9,000 men which we're from the royal realm, He also killed 5 Royal realm paladins and 5 higher realm paladins, Only to be taken down by the Wrath of Anger, but he did last 2 shots the second one Killing him" Plague sighs, sadness radiating of her face. "Plague do you still love him" Plague blushes but quickly hides it, "Yes my Lord".
Hermis stands up, "when his rebirth happens he will only be safe here my friend" Hermis says but also follow with "I think its about time we mold the laws of Nature don't you Volkberg"
"What do you mean by this"
"Its time for the Dark realm to be the first with 7 Paladins and 2 Great Lords"
"Hmm sounds interesting" I say with a Evil smirk. Plagues Face suddenly lit up knowing she would see him again. I summon 3 more paladins to my castle,"Hello Black Iron, Abyss walker, Shiva, I will be renaming myself to nito and I will have a new title Lord of the Grave,  we also be having a new paladin and lord, once I have Awakened him"
Shiva jumps in quickly "But M'lord we have 6 already"
Volkberg replys "do you remember the Lord Commander in the Royal realm"
They all nod, rememberimg the man and his amazing power Nito Continues "He was kill by the hands of the dirty elves and now we bring back as the Lord of Roots and Death" plague starts asking questions but I don't answer them "I will now resurrect him be aware he may trigger his weapon and attack so stand back" I start Chanting my Magic and A black aura fills his lifeless one, but in doing so ,His body is stripped away into nothing, "Rise Lord of Roots and Death Epathus Ferus" Suddenly he wakes...........
(A/N, How do you like the first 2 Chapters Character list coming soon)