💙🥨💙🥨💙Part 23💙🥨💙🥨💙

Start from the beginning

"So have you like you know" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"What?" She asked confused.

"The...you know" I poked my lips out trying to give her a hint.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Why do you want to know?" She queried.

"I demand to know" I remarked. " Infact, I have to know what and what you have done. But wait, how about university, have you dated anyone?

"Oh yes it's Adam" she blurted out.

"What?!" I yelled.

Realizing what she just said, she quickly covered her mouth.

"What?! You what....."

"You mean.... like.... my bestie and you? Like Adam!"

"How..." I stammered. I had this heaviness in my chest. I wasn't expecting what she just blurted out at all.

"How long has it been going on? Whe...when?"

"Khadi! Her eyes downcast not wanting to have an eye contact.
"Let's forget what I said" She mentioned trying to walk out.

"Oh hell no!" I dragged her back. You better finish what you started. "You can't leave me hanging" The smile I had turned into an upside down smile, a death stare.

"Khadija! Let it be!" She retorted. "I don't want to say anything".

"After you blurted out something big like that and you expect me not to ask questions huh?! "Ikram Ibtihal Abdulsamad" I semi yelled.

"Fine! Move out of my way, you plaster saint! Creeping Jesus" I shoved past her.

On my way out, I met Liham.

"Hey, what's with the mood? You be spitting a negative energy".

"What?" I snapped.

"Chill! Abba has been waiting for you guys". He has something to say. He sent Ikram to call you but didn't return since.

"Mu tafi( lets go)!" I ordered.

"Where is Ikram?" She asked.

"You going or not?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Salam!" We uttered as we entered into Dad's room. We greeted and sat down on the fluffy rug. Awwn! So soft! Really good to fall asleep on. This is my second fave stuff in the room. Well apart from the shelf containing all sorts of motivational books.

"Wasalam" he responded. Maahnoor( Khadija) Abba called my attention.

"Yes Abba"

What's wrong? You are frowning your face. I haven't seen you for a while now. You are done with your exams koh? And how was it?

" I am fine Abba" I smiled faintly. "And exam went smoothly,Alhamdulilahi"

"That's good! And how about you Ibtihal(Ikram)? And Mahabbat(Adda Safiya)  ke fah?" He asked
Ps: Abba sometimes call his daughters with their middle names.