Their name in your phone-

John: Sugar 🍩 🧁 🍰 🎂 🍫 🍬 🍪🍯🍭🍦🍨🍧

It's endless, and he lets you get away with it, believe it or not. You have a good sense of humour, and you're well aware that John Bender is generally anything but sweet. You add a new emoji every time you see one.

Claire: King 👑

Claire is used to being generalised as a princess, and it's boring, and often used as an insult now-a-days. She's still royalty to you, and you use your humour to call her your king. She pretends she doesn't like it but you both know deep down that she finds it both sweet and hilarious.

Allison: bag lady 🖤

It's a little intimidating when your girlfriend is 1, a total kleptomaniac, and 2, a compulsive liar, but you see the bright side, shedding light on her unique individuality. It's not like she'd ever lied or stolen from you, (without apologising and returning your stuff.)

Andy: fat bitch 🐷

We're all aware that Andy eats and eats and eats simply to balance out the extreme amount of exercise he does in the day. You like to tease him, all in good fun, and make comments. You do this because he takes it lightly and knows you understand the circumstances considering his old contact name was, "Muscle man 🏃🏼‍♂️"

Brian: Big Brain 🧠

This makes him blush furiously. He's well aware he's smart, but you acknowledging it? That's something else. He's likes to show off to you just because he knows you love his intelligence even if he is a little dorky.