despite having such a difficult quirk to deal with, (y/n) couldn't be any more grateful for wielding such a powerful ability - it was a gift. one that not everyone could say they had, but (y/n) could; and for that she was happy.

she would often lose herself in thought, coming up with loopholes and new techniques to unlock her quirks full potential; as she was doing right now, in a restaurant with her friends.

the girl was snapped back into reality at the harsh back smack from none other than Inasa. "(Y/N)! WHY'RE YOU SPACIN OUT?"

"Inasa please stop yelling in my ears." she chuckled, half heartedly punching him away.

camie, who sat on (y/n)'s left, frowned at the close proximity between the two. "and move your chair away next thing i know you're sitting on my wifes lap."

"shes not your wife."

"yes she is." "yes i am."

seiji swore he was going to vomit at the sight of the two fighting over some 'dumb water squirter' as he liked to call her. "have some standards both of you, why her?"

the girl shot an angry glare his way, threateningly pointing her fork in his direction. "ill pluck your eyes out, meatball."

"id like to see you try, wet wipe."

"I WANT A QUIRK RELATED INSULT TOO!" inasa grinned only to be shot down by the two third years.

camie could only chuckle at her friends' actions; the comfortable atmosphere quickly shifted though, replace with the an ever looming feeling of being watched. she shivered. light brown eyes gliding over the people in the restaurant. she made eye-contact with the manager who stared at the group with a nasty frown.

"hey." she squeezed (y/n)'s shoulder, "we should keep it down before we get kicked out. i think thats the manager is staring at us."

"hear that, (l/n)? y'should consider shutting the fuck up now." seiji's back hit his chair, loud strings of laughter falling from his lips; but he was swiftly silenced when (y/n) forced water down his throat. "you shouldnt drink with your mouth open, sej." she taunted, staring at him with an amused smirk as he struggled to speak from the coughing fit she pulled out of him.

"THATS I-"

"um excuse me," a voice cut in, "were going to have to ask you to leave." the manager frowned, throwing a thumb over his shoulder at the other customers. "you're disturbing our staff and customers."

inasa suddenly got up and shoved his head down onto the floor. "WE'RE VERY SORRY SIR! WE'LL LEAVE RIGHT NOW."

the waitress nearby jumped at the sight of yoarashi's red blood, screaming bloody murder before fainting- thankfully (Y/n) caught her before touching the ground. "inasa raise your head this isnt the royal family, stop bowing to everything and everyone." she scolded, to which he nodded with a beaming smile.

"this is why nobody wants to be friends with us." seiji mumbled, pushing his chair back go leave.

"us?! youre the reason we're getting kicked out, tinky winky." (y/n) glared, setting the unconscious woman down on a makeshift bed the other waitress made from unoccupied chairs as the manager called 911. "you guys really have to leave now." he frowned.

and with that little scene, the group found themselves in the nearby parking lot- leaning against (y/n)'s car.

"what now?" camie's lips pursed in a pout, "i dont wanna go home."

"can we drive around blasting music with the windows down?" the air quirked boy suggested, swaying back and forth on the balls of his heels- awaiting his friends' responses, mostly (y/n)'s since its her car first and foremost.

seiji suddenly shot his arm upward, running to the passenger seat. "i call shotgun! eat my dust!"

"oh no you dont!" camie yelled running after him.