1.

Nessa's PoV:

So you probably already know me from TikTok or Instagram where so people would consider me 'famous' but i don't, i mean yes i have a couple million followers and I get followed by paparazzi but i don't like to be called famous. most people think that once you say that your famous that you think your better than everyone else  but i'm definitely not.

I currently live in new jersey with my younger bother Julian and my parents.my best friend mad's lives in La so i don't get to see her that often but we Facetime and text every day.

I'm still in high school but because of my social media presents my parents though it would be best for me to home school. I happily agreed with my parents because i didn't like going to school and once people realised that i was verified they all wanted to be my friend to be in the spot light as well

josh's PoV:

yes thats right i'm the Canadian sway member. I used to live in Canada but mover out to La when my socials started to take off, i was already friends with all the guys in the sway house so when they formed the house they asked if i wanted to join obviously i said yes. me and a couple of the guys are still at school so we all just home school together.

i'm really close with the guys but Bryce will always be my bro, he just gets me ya know
( A/N i don't know how guys talk about this stuff and ik that josh dropped out of school but. Just go with it)

A/N thanks for reading i know this chapter was short but expect longer chapters to come.

let me know what you want to see happen with the characters

also i'm Australian so i spell things different and call somethings different names ahah