Chapter 13

⚠️MANGA SPOILERS⚠️

When my name was called I walked to the stage to shake hands with the principal, who was standing on a stool. He handed me a piece of paper as a symbol of my graduation from UA high. Cameras were flashing from every direction. As I looked into the crowd of people I saw my friends looking at me from where they sat and Keigo standing in the back clapping.

I stepped down and walked to my chair and sat down. I noticed a red feather slip between my fingers and fall onto my lap. I turned around and noticed that Keigo was looking at me with adoring eyes. His gaze looked away from me and back up to the stage and I did the same.

I was released from the grips of school and run to hug Keigo. "Thank you so much for being here, I couldn't have done this without you" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Of course, kid," he hugged me back tightly before releasing me for a picture. Tokoyami, who I now consider a younger brother, came over. He and Dark Shadow congratulated me on my graduation. We took a picture together and then one with all three of us.

I had already moved all my belongings out of the dorms and into my new permanent home. So much had happened over the past three years. It all seemed to go by too quickly. I unboxed a picture of Togata, Nejire, Tamaki and I. We were so happy, it was after a big exam and we all looked pretty tired and beaten.

Then there was all of us and Eri. She's such a happy girl now. We took her to the School festival and she had a blast. I was worried it would overstimulate her but it didn't. She had the biggest smile I've ever seen.

We were supposed to have our Chart Ranking announcement. This is when Keigo will officially be the #2 hero. He says he has plans afterwards so I'm gonna go hang out with the big three.

"Hey Y/N!!" Nejire called out. Her and Mirio waved at me and sat down in the seats I had reserved for them in the front row. Tamaki was silent as usual and greeted me want a smile.

During the speeches Keigo was being a bit of a show off and a bit of a dick. As he was flying he made feathers fly around him making look like he was molting but he was just controlling them. There was also the way he had clapped for Endeavor at the end of it all. I tried not to laugh at it.

"So where are we heading?" Mirio asked once the whole event finished.

"Let's go get something to eat. Maybe patrol a little," I suggested as we were walking down a sidewalk.

"Sounds like a plan," Nejire clapped her hands together excitedly. While patrolling we met a huge crowd of fans asking for autographs, pictures and questions.

"Are the rumors that you and the #2 hero Hawks are dating?" A woman with glasses and a pink jacket asked me.

The question caught me off guard. "N-no, of course not," I shook my hands out in front of me. Nejire gave me a side eye. If she knew already I wouldn't be surprised. The public can't know that Keigo and I are in a relationship just yet.

We were finally able to get out of the crowd of people and I had to drag Tamaki along with me since he had wondered off to stare at a wall. "C'mon let's go get something to eat."

We had a nice view of the horizon from the restaurant we were in. We all ordered our food and chowed down. We were about to pay when there was a huge flash of light followed by an explosion in the distance. I laid small pile of cash on the table and told them to keep the change as we ran out.

The quickest way we could get there was by flight. Tamaki used his quirk to make wings and carried Mirio with him. We dropped him off in a crowd of evacuated civilians and watched as the chaos unfolded. Keigo was rescuing civilians out of a collapsing building so I ended up helping him.

I made one of my own feathers fly past his face and he looked down at me as he jumped out of the building. Endeavor was fighting off some crazy monster known as a Nomu. He used a huge attack which cause the building to split up into pieces.

Keigo and I directed those pieces to make less damage. The Nomu split itself into more Nomu and they started attacking civilians we had already rescued. I jumped in front of one as Keigo took the civilian to saftey. I shot a few of my feathers at it's weird brain looking thing to kill it.

One grabbed me from behind and pinned me to the floor. I had no other choice and set my wings on fire. It screeched and jumped back since it's hands had been burned. Keigo came down and sliced the front pice of its head off.

We looked to see what was going on with Endeavor. He sent another huge attack on it. His flames were a bright color and and I could feel the heat from there. It looked like he killed it but we noticed that the Nomu's head was detached from its body. It's head then shot out and smacked him in the face.

"Endeavor!!!" Hawks and I yelled at the same time. He was laying on the floor and the Nomu started talking. This thing must be highly advanced. We continued to fight off the Nomu. At some point Keigo flew off to attack the Nomu. It turned and started to try and get him. It hit him in the face and he suddenly lost a lot of feathers. They all went to Endeavor.

"Hawks!!!," I flew as quickly as I could to grab him. We landed on a roof and he had an arm around me. "Are you okay?" I looked at him with worried eyes. He was bleeding and his visor was broken.

"I'll be okay, but help me help Endeavor," I nodded in response and sent mine to Endeaver as well. We pushed him high into the sky. Then, the sky was engulfed with flames. Hawks and I were looking on with awe.

He fell and hit the ground, Keigo started running and I followed, allowing my feathers to come back. Endeavor stood there holding his fist in the air when Keigo dragged him off to the side. They were having a conversation about how the pose was All Might's. I laughed and ran over to inspect my boyfriend's wound.

"I'm alright I'm telling yo- ah! Don't touch it," he smacked my hand away.

"Just a minute now, none of this is how I planned if but that's fine." I heard a frighteningly familiar voice that made my blood go cold. I turned around quickly and Keigo pushed me behind him.

His mouth was moving but I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying when we were surrounded by a ring of blue fire. My breath quickened and I fell to my knees holding my hands up to the sides of my head.

He charged forward and I instinctively shot out a few feathers and Mirko jumped in and attacked. She yelled at us for having too much fun and Dabi suddenly became mud and melted.

Keigo turned around and kneeled in front of me to make sure I was okay. "It's okay, he's gone and he's not going to hurt you," he pause,"Mirko, can you take them to Nejire?!"

"Sure," she came over and guided me to Nejire. Endeavor passed out and a medical team was sent to him immediately.

"Y/N!!" Nejire ran over to me and gave me a hug,"Thanks Mirko, I'll take it from here." Mirko hopped off and Nejire took me home. "Everything's gonna be okay, we'll take you home and get you into a nice bath. Then I'll make some tea and wrap you in a blanket. How does that sound?" I nodded as tears started to fall from my eyes.