24. shopping 🛍️

Start from the beginning

Yes..... Taani is wearing plan red saree which is so bad quality. and its looks like cheapest saree. That saree which is she wearing is four years back  saree. so its not looking good at all.

TM is wearing a old cotton saree. Because She never wear any brand clothes.

" Please show some bridal wears for her." TM said to sales girl showing point finger to Taani.

" okay" Sales girl looked at Taani  from top to bottom with a disgusting and irritating face.

Sales girls showed some bridal wears which is cheapest bridal wears in that mall. TM is opening every dress but nothing good . Taani is just looking at them. Ayan is looking at mall. Same time some other Sales girl came to first sales girl 

" Hey Sia    looks like you having a great time with a rich people. " second Sales girl said. with a teasing tone. only that one sales girl can hear her words.

"OH right look at them such cheap people . I even don't know who allowed this people" said that one sales girl.

" Oh leave it . Sia show them some expensive wear. then automatically their will leave this mall. because they can't buy them. maybe some 30,000 or 40,000 dresses. " said second sales girl. these girls thought that they can't effort it.

" great idea girl. let me do that" said first sales girl and about go from there.

" Grandma how much time will you take to select mom's dress. we have to select my dress also."

Ayan said with a sad pout. he is so curious to select his dress. but here his Grandma is not selecting his mom dress. so he is so irritated my this chaos.

" But Ayan first we have to select your mom's  dress right. she is the bride." said TM with sweet tone.

"But I want my dress now. come na Grandma please."  Ayan said with a serious tone to his Grandma.

Same time Rey entered the mall . The two sales girl seen Rey before anyone. 

" Sia looks at that MR. REYANSH  SINGHANIA is here. oh my god i can't believe this" second sales girl said that with a exciting tone. 

" yeah girl THE most eligible bachelor is here. I will check what he want" first sales girl said with a happy tone.

" don't forgot Sia these people are your customers. so be a good sales girl and serve them. I will take him" second sales girl said with a fake sweet tone.

Before they both will decide will go to Rey . He came towards Taani

" Hey ladies need any help." Rey said with a simple smile.

the two sales girls just drooling at him without blinking their eyes. they both are so involved into him their did not even heard what he is saying.    

" dadda you came ho I am so happy. come na  dadda we will do our shopping"  Ayan asked all this by holding Rey's hand. Rey given a weird smile to Ayan. Rey came here to do shopping with Taani but here Ayan is asking to do shopping with him. He can't say no to him. now what to do. Rey looked at taani first for help.  She also know Rey want to do shopping with her. She also want that. But she want to tease him. so She just made a sorry face. 'like she can't do anything'. and given a teasing smile. Rey looked at her like ' I will not leave you'. and Rey looked at his mom. TM smiled at them.

" Ayan I will come with you for your shopping. Let dadda select mom's dress." TM said with a sweet smile to Ayan. 

" okay" Ayan agreed and went with TM for his shopping . here Rey giving a victory smile to Taani. Taani rolled her eyes with a 'whatever expression' . and looking at bridal wears which is kept in front of her. Rey smiled at her antics. and looked at what she is looking.