post and Narration

Ms. Anonymous posted a status feeling sad 😥

I want to move on but how?, I'm with him since we are in diapers.. How ironic right?.. Waiting for my best friend to love me back even tho it's impossible.. 😪

-admin Asteroid 🌠

10k comments| 12k 😥😲 reacts | 15 shares

View comments....

Zhong Chenle: I already told that you should Love someone instead of  him.. 😭😪

╰⇨ Huang Renjun: we cannot dictate our heart to love someone,  if we love another. Zhong Chenle

Angel Park: I think I already know who you are..... Don't mind him,  it's his loose not yours.

╰⇨ Na Jaemin: we already know who she is.. I feel sorry for her.

╰⇨ Mark Lee: yea,  it's his loose. He'll just realise one day that he loose the most precious gem on whole universe.

Aki-ra Lee: I see, it's hard to hide the scars and wound on our hearts... 😔😔

╰⇨ Lee Jeno: realte much my cousin?  Huh?

╰⇨ Akira Lee: what do you think?

╰⇨ Lee Jeno: may be yes or may be no.. I can't tell tho

PARK JISUNG'S POV

No one can tell happy I was right now.. Luna and me got together again last week. But I feel sad because Aki-ra was ignoring for this week and we had a figjt when me and Luna got together again..

I'm walking now at Aki-ra's house,  she's absent for a week so I've decided to pay her a visit.

I knocked at thier front door and greeted by her mom. I bowed at her but she gave me a weak smile.

"Good eve,  Mrs. Lee,  where's Aki-ra? "- I asked her. I saw her eyes widened when I spoke Aki-ra's name.

"Akii?,  she's resting upstairs. She's been pale ans weak this past few days"- Mrs. Lee answered.

I went to Aki-ra's roon and I heard the heart rate monitor beeping.  I immediately open the door and saw a girl breathing heavily and pale.

I swear, I almost fell down to my knees seeing her in that condition again. I see her again lying on a bed and many wires attached to her body.

That's the thing I don't want to happen to her again,  it pains me. I walked slowly to her,  and just to find she's sleeping peacefully. I sat at the chair near her bed and hold her hand softly.

It's been an hour since I visit yet she's not awake I decided to leave because hyung was asking where am I.

Mark hyung: yah!  Pwark Jisung!