( N )

Jisung's POV

It's been a weeks since me and Luna broke up, and I'm here still crying over her.

I'm sad that,  she break up with exactly at our 2nd anniversary.. She meant everything to me. Thinking that she's happy with someone else now,  makes my heart crush into pieces.

While lying in my bed,  hiding under my blanket I heard a knock..

"Come in! - I shouted with a hoarse because of crying.

I saw my bestfriend,  walking towards my direction and sit on the edge of my bed.

"Sungiee~"- she called my name softly while stroking her hands to my hair.

"Akii,  it hurts.. So much"- I cried again in her arms. She just hugged me tightly.

"It's going to be okay,  Jiji"- she said while caressing my back and planted a soft kiss on the top of my head. I feel guilty for ignoring her just for Luna.

"I brought some ice cream, want to eat? "- she asked me while handling me a cup of ice-cream.

I gladly took the ice-cream , she just smiled at me before eating her ice cream.

While we're eating someone called Aki-ra at her phone. I look at the name ID it named "❤Euiwoong❤" ,I frowned after seeing  that ID name.

"Sung,  I'll just answer hmh? I'll be back"- she smiled at me before leaving my room and going to my veranda.

Actually I can hear their conversation.. I decided to ignore them but there's a line of Aki-ra catched my sentce..

"I know..he'll never notice me..what's new with that?..bye.I'm hanging up now."- she said before hanging the phone and going back to her old spot.

I saw her cheeks,  its stained with her tears.. What Euiwoong told her?,  did he hurt Aki-ra?

"Akii"- I called her.

"Hmh? " - she answered while eating her ice cream..

"Akii, I'm sorry" - I hold her hand,  and she look me confuse..

"Akii, I'm sorry for hurting you and ignoring you"- I cried and again not minding my surrounding..

She hugged me tightly and saying it's okay but I continue saying sorry at her. I feel guilty,  she's always in my side no matter what happened.

"Sung,  it's okay"- she said at me looking at my eyes.

I continue to cry at her arms without knowing that I fall asleep.

( a/n: ahmmm... HELLO?)