9

seohyun's pov

"sooo, do you want to sit down and talk or just walk around?" i asked, fidgeting with my fingers. 

"whatever's good with you," juyeon answered as we walked into the mall.

"you're the visitor! i'm supposed to show you around for what you want to do, not do what i want to do," i pouted. 

"you're really cute when you do that, you know," juyeon suddenly said, making me blush.

suddenly, hyunjae's words popped into my mouth. "okay i'm really sorry if this sounds creepy, but how old are you?"

juyeon started laughing. "no worries. i was honestly about to ask you the same question. i'm eighteen, so i'm about to head into university. you?"

"i'm seventeen," i said with a sigh of relief. "thank goodness. my brother and one of his friends were really worried about the whole age thing. you're actually the same age as him."

"oh cool," juyeon smiled. "is your brother going to university in korea?"

i nodded. "yup. one of the sky universities. i think he's going to seoul national university."

"oh so am i!" juyeon exclaimed. "wow, i better be nice to you today or your brother will chop my head off if i see him in a few weeks."

"is that your only reason for being nice to me?" i eyed him, waiting for his response.

"do you really think i'm that shallow?" he scoffed as we passed by the h&m. "i know i'm good looking, but that doesn't mean i'm your stereotypical playboy that's only looking out for his reputation above all else."

"wow, so you aren't shallow, you're just narcissistic," i observed. 

"shut up!" juyeon lightly hit my arm, making me laugh. "but back to what you were originally saying. if you really want me to choose something, i'll just say i'm up for anything sports related."

"there's a bowling alley downstairs," i offered.

juyeon looked shocked. "woah, there's a bowling alley here?"

"bowling alley, laser tag, trampoline park, yeah there's quite a bit," i chuckled. "it's not really your average mall. it's a lot of attractions all in one place, which is why it's so popular."

"make sense," juyeon nodded. "but bowling sounds good. let's go."

i let out a look of satisfaction as i took him downstairs to the bowling alley, which was thankfully not packed despite there being a few people. we went up to the counter, paid for a lane and a couple of games, and then changed into bowling shoes before heading to all of the lanes. 

"so, are you an athlete?" i asked him as i set up the game on the screen. i opened up two slots and set our names to seohyun and juyeon.

"yeah, i played soccer in high school," juyeon answered. "i may or may not be playing it in university but i'm not sure about it depending on how much i want to focus on school. also, here, let me help you with that," juyeon came over to me, where i was standing next to the control panel. "fill up all the slots. that way we can make the most out of our money," he winked. 

"wow, you're a smart one aren't you," i laughed at his behavior. i was supposed to go first, but as i was about to pick up a ball, i heard an oddly familiar voice. 

"and that's another strike bitches!"

"changmin, could you do us a favor and not do so well?"

"what, i'm basically third wheeling on you two. or, fifth wheeling i guess. let me enjoy myself at least."