💖 CHAPTER THIRTY 💖

Start from the beginning

"Just adding to the conversation sheesh," Sam shrugged giving an eye roll.

I stalked up to Alejandro slowly, "Ummm, are you okay,"

"I..I..I don't know," he looked at me confusion in his eyes, "I mean I feel relieved, like a burden lift off my chest, I feel alive, I feel great, like I could actually get over her you know, like I don't need her, I finally see it guys," he rambled on.

"What is he saying, I don't understand gibberish," Marcus mumbled.

Alejandro took his eyes off me then peered at them with happiness, "I said, I think that I can get over her, I think I'm starting to, right now, right now," he whispered the end.

"Really," the musketeers ranged together.

"Like you see her for what she really is, a bitch?" Marcus added.

"Not a bitch but a person you think you need but you really don't,"

"So a bitch then?" I questioned

"Yes, yes, a bitch, what is with you guys and the word bitch, Jesus," he rolled his eyes.

"So you think that you're over her?" Stephane asked trotting over to the sofa in the room, sitting down. Elijah soon joined him before peering,

"Like you feel nothing, at all!"

Alejandro head moved to the side, "I guess so,"

"So if we were like to, I don't know, invite them to a little get together, you'll find no problem with the situation?" stephane reckoned with his brow going up.

"None,"

Flashback Ends.

And that's why they're here.

You're probably questioning, why are you angry don't you wanna know if Alejandro's really over her and that too so quickly??

Yes.

But I'm jealous!!!

Can't you tell, I mean she's hot!! And I'm hot too, but you know you'll never look as good in your eyes as the girl your fake husband used to be engaged to, so, I'm basically ugly.

I'm pretty-ugly.

A grunt escaped my lips.

Boy I have a lot to think about today, which leaves me with a very unrelated follow up question, what's going on with Alejandro and assface?

Alejandro's POV

I took the drink from Garrett seemingly other from being a great yacht rider, he was also a great bartender before diverting my gaze back to Larry.

He looked at me with a little smirk playing on his lips and now, I was so greatful towards Catherine because I knew perfectly well how to deal with this situation.

I didn't get angry, I didn't show my hatred, I just gave him a blank stare while sipping my whiskey.

He smirked more but I just returned his mocking actions with nothing leaving him to just give up and trying to make conversation.

"So, Catherine Taylor huh?"

"Yeah, love of my life, " I answered turning around to see Catherine in the long distance, I could tell that she was in deep thought just by the look on her face.

Her brows scrunched together, her lips parted, her fingers tapping her head, automatically, a smile formed on my lips, I didn't even notice until Larry spoke up.

"Looks like she makes you happy,"

With a quick chuckle I nod my head, "Very happy, you know Larry, I'm not gonna lie, I resented you for stealing my fiancé like I really did, but now I think I should thank you,"

He looked at me with great confusion and a smirk grew on my lips, "What?" He questioned.

"Yeah, because you just saved me from making the worst decision of my life, because if I had married Annabelle, well I wouldn't have met Catherine, so thanks," I tapped him on his shoulders

With a obviously hurt pride he stated, "Well I helped you with shit since we were young, I guess I'm still doing it,"

"Yeah and you're still doing a hell of great job in picking up my leftovers, and I did not mean that in the way that it came out!"

He shook his head with a forced laugh, "How could I think that, you're after all one of my future business partners, so I wouldn't dare to think that,"

"What?" I peered over at him.

"Yeah, started my own business, it's doing well, getting me a few millions a month so I think its doing great, it's called..."

"Roodwork's Firm,"

"Ohh, so you remember, then see you next week on the business trip, yeah?" With that he walked off leaving me stunt, how did I not check that company's info before offering up such a great deal.

Damn!!